Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me...Fresh bud is my Fave...dried cured bud when fresh isn't available....but I Think we have been Taught wrong..and we are missing a Trick...

I was outta me Tree on unharvested bud......:headbang:...I'm Wondering coz you prefer fresh bud too....if it might work for you .....
My theory is that there are terps present in fresh bud that dissipate or change during cure. If you make gdt with fresh bud the terps are super strong. I made some with the whiskey zulu and the terps were so strong they had an aftertaste that lasted for an hour. Very potent as well.

Mossy, Frank Are you guys talking straight off the plant "fresh" or like a small 7-10 day dry time for "fresh"??? Other?
I do both….more short dry than fresh, fresh. I like to see how the high changes over time. Off the plant bud, I vaporize…

I do both….more short dry than fresh, fresh. I like to see how the high changes over time. Off the plant bud, I vaporize…

Nice! Will do a progressive taste test this go round...always giddy like a kid on Christmas around chop time, so this will give a little xtra to look forward to. Thanks to you and Mossy!!!

Nice! Will do a progressive taste test this go round...always giddy like a kid on Christmas around chop time, so this will give a little xtra to look forward to. Thanks to you and Mossy!!!
Vaped fresh bud has really great terps that never make it through the dry :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back