Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @Mossy
:bighug:
Hey, question for you. I started a new diet last week and it’s changed my tolerance to cannabis. I get wicked stoned now, whereas before much less so. What do you think is going on? I am experiencing less pain with the new diet…think that’s it? :pass:

Getting baked on the back porch
IMG_20220513_150456.jpg

Hey, question for you. I started a new diet last week and it’s changed my tolerance to cannabis. I get wicked stoned now, whereas before much less so. What do you think is going on? I am experiencing less pain with the new diet…think that’s it? :pass:
If it's low carb/keto that doesn't surprise me at all!

If by low carb, you mean no carbs then you’re totally right :rofl: :rofl:
Yep! Not at all surprised then! As your body uses up any stored fat you have it will basically reactivate any stored thc, so add to that your current intake and there ya go. At least if I remember correctly. Keto got too expensive for me when covid started unfortunately cause it helped tremendously with my PCOS

:pighug: Good for you....Funnily enough....if you are Alkalising or Metabolism boosting....Yup.....it could Easily lead to either using less canna or getting more effective relief from the same dose.

It always made me Smile when we used cannabis on the alkalising/PH treatment...coz when you Hit it...you Stop needing cannabis.

What diet you following...?

Have your outdoor night temps suddenly Lifted....?

Yep! Not at all surprised then! As your body uses up any stored fat you have it will basically reactivate any stored thc, so add to that your current intake and there ya go. At least if I remember correctly. Keto got too expensive for me when covid started unfortunately cause it helped tremendously with my PCOS
So what you’re saying is that I’m like, a weed camel?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back