Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pighug: Good for you....Funnily enough....if you are Alkalising or Metabolism boosting....Yup.....it could Easily lead to either using less canna or getting more effective relief from the same dose.

It always made me Smile when we used cannabis on the alkalising/PH treatment...coz when you Hit it...you Stop needing cannabis.

What diet you following...?

Have your outdoor night temps suddenly Lifted....?
Just a carnivore style, meat only diet…with eggs, and a bit if dairy. I’ve done lower carb diets in the past….but never zero. It’s working excellent. Sleeping better, way less arthritis pain…and I’m only a bit over a week in. I’m really feeling excellent!:headbang::woohoo1::pass:

Just a carnivore style, meat only diet…with eggs, and a bit if dairy. I’ve done lower carb diets in the past….but never zero. It’s working excellent. Sleeping better, way less arthritis pain…and I’m only a bit over a week in. I’m really feeling excellent!:headbang::woohoo1::pass:

Yup..that would do it too....in a nut-shell...Doc's have it Wrong.....:biggrin:...they say there is Diabetes type 1...and Diabetes type 2...but they are Missing Diabetes Type 3...which is a Total sensitivity to Carbs...Diabetes type 2 with Bells on...

Metabolic syndrome X.

You May just have the X Factor..... :pass:...stopping all carbs Should reboot you.

It is what I Think I have too...so I've spent a while in the homework.

1652471273547.png

Yup..that would do it too....in a nut-shell...Doc's have it Wrong.....:biggrin:...they say there is Diabetes type 1...and Diabetes type 2...but they are Missing Diabetes Type 3...which is a Total sensitivity to Carbs...Diabetes type 2 with Bells on...

Metabolic syndrome X.

You May just have the X Factor..... :pass:...stopping all carbs Should reboot you.

It is what I Think I have too...so I've spent a while in the homework.

View attachment 1458406
Yea, I researched this diet off and on for about six months before actually going for it. Best diet I’ve ever tried….who doesn’t love a ribeye :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you for the Rep @Cerebral Goo! Word has it he may have passed because of complications from Covid.

he had lots of not so heathy habits...great band that should have had more recognition. We used to play with them quite a bit in the late 80's and would hang from time to time when we crossed paths. always loved his laugh.

Yes I smoke a good amount of fresh. At first it was out if necessity, but there’s a difference for sure. Also gdt with fresh bud is super terpy

For me...Fresh bud is my Fave...dried cured bud when fresh isn't available....but I Think we have been Taught wrong..and we are missing a Trick...

I was outta me Tree on unharvested bud......:headbang:...I'm Wondering coz you prefer fresh bud too....if it might work for you .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back