Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me...Fresh bud is my Fave...dried cured bud when fresh isn't available....but I Think we have been Taught wrong..
mando-way-mandalorian.gif

Last edited:
Filiberto’s is my measure of Mexican food….if it’s not at least as good as fili’s then it’s pure shite! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
We have a Mexican food truck in my neighborhood by the pool tonight so gonna hit that up for dinner! Thinking it’s real Mexican food no drive thru fakery here! :eyebrows::rofl:

Talk about unpleasant! I’ve been sitting here 15min and nobody went in but somebody sure as shit just came outta here! :yoinks:
image.jpg

Nothing Like smelling dookie in an enclosed space in freaking 100 degree heat!
:gassy:

Prices are still basically the same. You can get a burrito the size of a rolled up newspaper for less than ten bucks, drink and tax included :headbang:
Now I’m jonesing for a newspapurrito smothered in queso! :headbang::crying:

Now I’m jonesing for a newspapurrito smothered in queso! :headbang::crying:

You guys are killin me! No decent Mex within 20 miles from me. Can't leave the house anyway...

A nice cocktail de camerones washed down with a couple tacos de suadero and a couple of tacos de birria...an ice cold Pacifico and a glass of Del Maguey...damn

Harvest is a long ways off but I'm looking at her and wondering how tf I'm gonna dry her lmfao. Definitely won't fit in the 2x2 to hang dry :rofl: I suppose I could stagger harvest and hang that in the 2x2, or just hang her whole in the bathroom. Should get a nice long dry hanging her whole in the bathroom at least lmfao.
20220513_151830.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back