Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple separate dreams this morning that I had a little dark haired blue-green eyed baby girl named Emily. So now I'm crying cause I know that'll never happen. Dumb but not something I can control so just letting it ride.

Well, dogs meds, treats and food done, dishes done, laundry in the dryer, stew in the crock pot, reversals sprayed again, and she's still not consenting to go.....she wants to wait on the surgeon to call her back......and he'll tell her to go to the hospital like any Dr is gonna do.....

edit::....just sat down with a beer....damn I'm tired after waking up at 2:30am, tossing/turning for an hour before accepting that I wasn't going to fall back asleep.

Last edited:
I wanna come play!
I loved playing with my 'toys'! I loved my big old 12yd dump truck, but I think I loved my tractors more. I had a 1720 Ford 4wd compact tractor that was one hell of a work horse. It had a front end loader and I had a quite larhe selection of attachments. I had it for 25yrs. I had a much bigger tractor for big field work, fewer attachments since big tractor attachments are big money!
It was work, but it was fun doing it.

ff10244f498dcc5c035705fc61e1bf4fa0257490_2_420x500.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back