Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, dogs meds, treats and food done, dishes done, laundry in the dryer, stew in the crock pot, reversals sprayed again, and she's still not consenting to go.....she wants to wait on the surgeon to call her back......and he'll tell her to go to the hospital like any Dr is gonna do.....

edit::....just sat down with a beer....damn I'm tired after waking up at 2:30am, tossing/turning for an hour before accepting that I wasn't going to fall back asleep.
I feel your pain with the sleep.
I sure feel for you being a caregiver. Hopefully I won't ever have to do that anymore.
I hope I never need anyone to care for me. Ya do it outta love, but it does sap you over the long haul.

Watered lightly with some captain jacks spinosad and I’m about to mix up my nematodes and finish watering the big bags! Then I’ll place the blumat carrots while soil is wet so I can get everything ready to rock once beans arrive! :headbang:
image.jpg

Gonna run the main supply line here in a few and I’ll get all the T’s installed so all I gotta do is run the smaller line from each T over to the carrots! Gonna get all the inline drippers linked together so once I get all the air out the lines I can link them in and be ready to go! :cooldance:

@DCLXVI didn’t u get blumats?? If so any pointers to make sure I get all the air out 1st try??

Watered lightly with some captain jacks spinosad and I’m about to mix up my nematodes and finish watering the big bags! Then I’ll place the blumat carrots while soil is wet so I can get everything ready to rock once beans arrive! :headbang:
View attachment 1454504
Gonna run the main supply line here in a few and I’ll get all the T’s installed so all I gotta do is run the smaller line from each T over to the carrots! Gonna get all the inline drippers linked together so once I get all the air out the lines I can link them in and be ready to go! :cooldance:

@DCLXVI didn’t u get blumats?? If so any pointers to make sure I get all the air out 1st try??
FF, I like those cross bars you got there. Remember where you got em?

FF, I like those cross bars you got there. Remember where you got em?
Gorilla makes them and they are called cfm bars. I have two sets. You can do all sorts of things with them.

Two different pipe sizes

Hey @Fermented_Fruitz , yes I've used the blumat carrots a couple times.

Soak the ceramic part well, couple hours if it's first useage

Once you have them in hand it's easier to see. The underside of the screw on caps have some holes. Use a syringe to push water through them while keeping the cap submerged. You should be able to see bubbles exiting.

Keep the cap and carrot submerged when you screw them together.

Test and tune! Watch all the YouTube vids as well. Bleed the lines when you hook up the reservoir. Open the cap valves until it runs a bit. Try to close it at the point where a drop hangs at the end of the tubing and adjust from there.

Do water your soil first. That way the soil has hydrostatic pressure and won't pull until it gets dry.

Elevate your reservoir so there is some pressure from gravity. Keep it at least half filled.

That's all I can think of right now. Hope you like them.

Hey @Fermented_Fruitz , yes I've used the blumat carrots a couple times.

Soak the ceramic part well, couple hours if it's first useage

Once you have them in hand it's easier to see. The underside of the screw on caps have some holes. Use a syringe to push water through them while keeping the cap submerged. You should be able to see bubbles exiting.

Keep the cap and carrot submerged when you screw them together.

Test and tune! Watch all the YouTube vids as well. Bleed the lines when you hook up the reservoir. Open the cap valves until it runs a bit. Try to close it at the point where a drop hangs at the end of the tubing and adjust from there.

Do water your soil first. That way the soil has hydrostatic pressure and won't pull until it gets dry.

Elevate your reservoir so there is some pressure from gravity. Keep it at least half filled.

That's all I can think of right now. Hope you like them.
But you don't want to finalize things until the plants are ready to take the water, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back