Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF, I like those cross bars you got there. Remember where you got em?
Gorilla makes them and they are called cfm bars. I have two sets. You can do all sorts of things with them.

Two different pipe sizes
:yeahthat::pass:

Hey @Fermented_Fruitz , yes I've used the blumat carrots a couple times.

Soak the ceramic part well, couple hours if it's first useage

Once you have them in hand it's easier to see. The underside of the screw on caps have some holes. Use a syringe to push water through them while keeping the cap submerged. You should be able to see bubbles exiting.

Keep the cap and carrot submerged when you screw them together.

Test and tune! Watch all the YouTube vids as well. Bleed the lines when you hook up the reservoir. Open the cap valves until it runs a bit. Try to close it at the point where a drop hangs at the end of the tubing and adjust from there.

Do water your soil first. That way the soil has hydrostatic pressure and won't pull until it gets dry.

Elevate your reservoir so there is some pressure from gravity. Keep it at least half filled.

That's all I can think of right now. Hope you like them.
I have them in hand just hadn’t messed with them just yet! Was waiting til my dang beans arrived but no idea when that’ll be at this rate! :shrug:

When u gotta go shopping you gotta get your mind right 1st! Especially shopping here! :eyebrows::rofl:
AD4600B3-3C1B-47E3-A556-6809B7BA2032.jpeg
808BA317-467E-4AED-B438-4436223BCA8C.jpeg

:vibe:

Jeez! Roughest day in quite a while. It's that pure and unadulterated spinal joint pain, the nerve pain is just along for the ride.
It's that pain that makes ya break out into a cold sweat.......instantly!
So I took my happy ass to the kitchen, made some heavy duty canna coffee, loaded up my HerbalAire with some frosty nuggs and washing that down with some 1909 Shiner Beer as I lay on my Purple mattress.
If I could bottle that first 30 seconds of laying on that mattress and make it last an hour, I'd put all cartels outta business!

Got stuff to do........I guess I'll have to be blitzed off my ass to get it done. No driving at least.

Done with playing fucking tag between the VA and Tri-West Healthcare for the day. Nothing but stupidity!:grrr1:
And some people want government health care!

btw, u kidz are seriously slackin :nono: we're now 4d into the second month of this edition of LS & it ain't even up to 400 pagez yet....HINT! :wall:

fwiw, i hear there'z gonna be a live party in here the last friday of this month.................................................................................but ya didn't hear it from me :rolleyes2: ppp

btw, u kidz are seriously slackin :nono: we're now 4d into the second month of this edition of LS & it ain't even up to 400 pagez yet....HINT! :wall:

fwiw, i hear there'z gonna be a live party in here the last friday of this month.................................................................................but ya didn't hear it from me :rolleyes2: ppp
Did I hear party? WHOOT WHOOT!

Bout time to sample some Osage! :woohoo1:
Curing is for the birds! Once dry I’m usually low enough on last harvest that it’s time to start smoking! It’s a race to see if I can finish cure before I’ve smoked it all!:eyebrows::rofl:
image.jpg

Also started saving up my brachts so once I got enough I can pack a blunt with them!:cooldance:
95C8D637-0852-4C1C-A4ED-A81E5756B030.jpeg

Only problem is it may take a year to have enough! :(
:frog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back