Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnome Automatics Anvil Day 92 :drool::vibe:

These are some rock hard buds:hump: She is loving the ez-pz trays. She's real close and will finish way faster than i expected :shrug::woohoo1::cooldance: I thinking 95-100 now

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
76502674-55BC-4DA0-8769-5B29DF25C7A8.jpeg
E02C684C-24FC-4952-98BE-0592948996B2.jpeg
3252AD86-D708-4A36-987A-908A2D225EE1.jpeg
FBAFA463-9141-47AE-AA7C-5C5571D07DB5.jpeg
B253BD52-3CC2-45B6-9CE9-C57ADCD5D39B.jpeg

But you don't want to finalize things until the plants are ready to take the water, correct?
I'm not sure but I'd say it's safest to have the pots loaded and assemble the blumat carrots when you are ready to put them in the soil. You want the ceramic to be fully saturated, the chamber as filled as possible, and all the air out of the caps when you screw them on. This will make them work the best in terms of sensitivity. Water the pot fully before setting the blumats into the soil so they can "sense" the soil drying out and start adding water. If the soil is already dry then they start opening the valves too soon and getting them adjusted properly is difficult.

It's a neat little system. I have not tried them with organic nutrients but did not have any issues with dissolved bottle nutes. Plain water is what is recommended. I suspect you guys with the excellent organic soil grows will have an awesome time with them. They do take a bit of fiddling to get the little brown top cap adjustment dialed in.

Hey got a question @DCLXVI cuz I didn’t see these installed in the video I watched! Do these go in between the T and the carrot in order to be able to kill the flow to individual carrots when needed??

I honestly don't know. I've never seen those bits. I just have a single shut off valve near the reservoir. I didn't think individual shutoffs would be needed as even if you put a single carrot in a bunch of different pots, each one will meter itself. Interesting idea though. Looking at the ends I suspect you could absolutely cut small sections of the hard black piping and connect them that way. It would make bleeding and initial adjustments much easier. I just crank down the top adjusted until they stop running.

Think we lost 90 pages of activity when @Mossy took a 3 day weekend! Also @Dabber has been working so there goes another 190 right there! ;) :crying:
Im trying to stay active while working just hard to do no time for jamming much anymore unless its on the road or on the job

I honestly don't know. I've never seen those bits. I just have a single shut off valve near the reservoir. I didn't think individual shutoffs would be needed as even if you put a single carrot in a bunch of different pots, each one will meter itself. Interesting idea though. Looking at the ends I suspect you could absolutely cut small sections of the hard black piping and connect them that way. It would make bleeding and initial adjustments much easier. I just crank down the top adjusted until they stop running.
I’ll have plenty of height for the gravity feed reservoir! Also I saw this on 1 of the preassembled reservoirs they sell so got the couple pieces to add 1 into mine! ;)
FCC99639-99F6-4F85-A472-8607D23BD771.jpeg
4C56BB63-4E50-4651-A95C-2B683F3F2E10.jpeg

The extra piece of clear hose let’s u see how full the reservoir is by how high the water goes up the clear tubing! Once I’m down to that part I’ll close the shutoff valves and add 1 gallon at a time and then mark how high up it goes the clear hose so I can monitor it! Also will let me see after setup if it rapidly drops so I know if a carrot got froze open from improper setup!:thumbsup:

Im trying to stay active while working just hard to do no time for jamming much anymore unless its on the road or on the job
Well also almost all your last round has been harvested so no updates on that front either! ;) :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back