Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying::crying::crying: I wondered how many would catch:haha: or get that Apparently you caught a @Frank the Dank
Mrs. D got a little hot when she seen me come by the house with the boat :shrug: she said I need to be working and I told her it was hard to do with my arm in a cast :funny: that didn't go over to well :LOLStoned: and I heard the speech of work, hunting and fishing is all I do and I was speechless

:shrug:@Dale's Proper Bud yeah yeah yeah we both know that when it comes to bass biting or wife fighting the bass biting wins every time hell I've been known to start a fight just to get to go hunting or fishing :LOLStoned: Mrs. D's favorite saying is I wish you would go somewhere, thats about the only time she doesnt have to say something more than once :LOLStoned: out the door I go :funny:

:shrug:@Dale's Proper Bud yeah yeah yeah we both know that when it comes to bass biting or wife fighting the bass biting wins every time hell I've been known to start a fight just to get to go hunting or fishing :LOLStoned: Mrs. D's favorite saying is I wish you would go somewhere, thats about the only time she doesnt have to say something more than once :LOLStoned: out the door I go :funny:
yup :crying: we have the cold weather that helps with that too. By the time it's really nice out she's sick of me were really close now:rofl:. She told me to go fishing the other day:nono:

Hey got a question @DCLXVI cuz I didn’t see these installed in the video I watched! Do these go in between the T and the carrot in order to be able to kill the flow to individual carrots when needed??
View attachment 1454569
Check valves for backflow with shut off? :shrug: Is there a ball or anything inside? Looks like an in and an out. Usually shut offs are the same on both ends. Or could be adapters since they have different "knobs" on each side and could just be the slight change from metric to standard or whatever for the tubing :shrug:

Check valves for backflow with shut off? :shrug: Is there a ball or anything inside? Looks like an in and an out. Usually shut offs are the same on both ends. Or could be adapters since they have different "knobs" on each side and could just be the slight change from metric to standard or whatever for the tubing :shrug:
No they are 3mm ball valves for the supply line! Seen as I got 8 blumat carrots and there are 8 of the tiny valves quite positive they are made to go into line leading to each carrot in case u need to shut off individual ones for any reason! Not sure if they came with mine cuz it’s the deluxe kit cuz the 1 in the video I watched didn’t have these but they were only using 1 carrot per bag! Prob not totally needed but will make life easy if any plants grow faster then the rest! Turn of the carrots for that pot once I chop it down!

I guess I need to start my new grow thread. 4x4 tent is all potted up with two regular and two Junior EarthBoxes. All ready for my first photo grow.
Two Twenty20 Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) fem photo will go in the Regular EarthBoxes. They will be planted on one end and layed over.
Two gifted Wizard's Apprentice x Tangie will go into the Jrs.
For reversal, AFN chose 3 Bears OG X Double Grape. I'm gonna plant two. in 3 gal bags.

My second shipment from Autoseeds.com has been in Chicago for 5 days. I'll give it until Saturday for the status to change. If nothing by then, I'll pick one other strain to do the nute test. I'm thinking two of my gifted ChemBubbly or SSSC AUTO ELEPHANT. If they come in, I'll run them on the next run in an Earthbox.
IMG_20220504_205210729_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back