Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I need to start my new grow thread. 4x4 tent is all potted up with two regular and two Junior EarthBoxes. All ready for my first photo grow.
Two Twenty20 Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) fem photo will go in the Regular EarthBoxes. They will be planted on one end and layed over.
Two gifted Wizard's Apprentice x Tangie will go into the Jrs.
For reversal, AFN chose 3 Bears OG X Double Grape. I'm gonna plant two. in 3 gal bags.

My second shipment from Autoseeds.com has been in Chicago for 5 days. I'll give it until Saturday for the status to change. If nothing by then, I'll pick one other strain to do the nute test. I'm thinking two of my gifted ChemBubbly or SSSC AUTO ELEPHANT. If they come in, I'll run them on the next run in an Earthbox.
View attachment 1454639
Now u just need to clean the dust bunny wings off that back right fan! ;) :crying:

Mega munchies activate!!!!!!!

Time for a lil snackeroo!:eyebrows: :rofl:
CBA6E26C-1BD9-4B82-A5E3-945E45CAF003.jpeg
image.jpg

My local grocery store had regular earthboxes on sale today for $30 when I was in there. Gonna be tough not to grab a couple next time I'm in there :wall:

Love me some cinnabon :biggrin: Still working on digesting my carbonara from dinner hours ago
View attachment 1454647:lol:
These Cinnabons I got from Schlotzsky’s but I realized they aren’t the same as the ones from an actual Cinnabon store in the mall! There they make the dough fresh and let it proof and rise before baking! I think the fast food places that sell them get the dough frozen so they aren’t near as soft and fluffy as the ones from the actual store! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back