Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Cinnabons I got from Schlotzsky’s but I realized they aren’t the same as the ones from an actual Cinnabon store in the mall! There they make the dough fresh and let it proof and rise before baking! I think the fast food places that sell them get the dough frozen so they aren’t near as soft and fluffy as the ones from the actual store! :(
That's some bullshit right there :redcard:

It's not staying. I have two Hurricanes coming in. That one may go in the 2x4 or the 2.3x2.3. It doesn't oscillate anymore.
Ya we pay an extra $40 for a fan that oscillates and then that feature may last 60 days if you’re lucky! Would like me some of them badass ax infinity ones but I can guarantee they are gonna be ridiculously priced! There 10” floor fan is like $130 vs a regular one from Walmart being like $16! Pretty sure they’ll be $100 each since shitty old monkey fans are $60 nowadays AND THEY SUCK MAJOR DONKEY DICK! :yoinks::crying:

APK #12 from @Old Sage Seeds Day 8 above ground
Photo bomb Dale’s first solo twenty20 trizzlers
freebie from MVB Day 4
image.jpg

:pass::snooze:

Ya we pay an extra $40 for a fan that oscillates and then that feature may last 60 days if you’re lucky! Would like me some of them badass ax infinity ones but I can guarantee they are gonna be ridiculously priced! There 10” floor fan is like $130 vs a regular one from Walmart being like $16! Pretty sure they’ll be $100 each since shitty old monkey fans are $60 nowadays AND THEY SUCK MAJOR DONKEY DICK! :yoinks::crying:
I've got a cheap 12in in there now, hanging by two ratchets. It's a slow and quiet one, but with good air movement. It's plenty, but I'm gonna put one of the small one for the lower canopy later in the grow when the net is established and the bottom cleaned out.

They're $50, but keep bumping the arrival date back. No pre orders so there will be a stampede to get the things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back