Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your brekky
:pass:Yes ma sure will can you smell it from there?:jointman:

Morning @blue :pass:

image.jpg

Morning kittens.....nice morning, good coffee, slept good......wife has Drs appntmnt around noon up in Jax with the surgeon's office....thinks they'll just give her a script for antibiotics and send her home......doing her damdest not to go into the hospital for a stay but it hasn't worked that way the past 7 times since the accident so we'll see......

Morning kittens.....nice morning, good coffee, slept good......wife has Drs appntmnt around noon up in Jax with the surgeon's office....thinks they'll just give her a script for antibiotics and send her home......doing her damdest not to go into the hospital for a stay but it hasn't worked that way the past 7 times since the accident so we'll see......

Morninng @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ...sharing one......getting her to the Doc's is a major move....:headbang:...she can Argue it out with him now.....:pighug:

I am a terrible Doctor Dodger.....but sometimes it has to be done...

I got up this morning....scratched the dog....on me way to the loo I flung the door open for him......only to be greeted by 20 young guys in the corriander field...............TF it was chilly and I had put a top on.....:crying:...normally I'm just in me drawers.......

Woke me up faster than a shot of expresso.....:yoinks:.....could have given a lot of young men nightmares........:crying:

It has rained for 24 hours with more forecaast...so the Lucky pickers have wellingtons on.....but I was watching one poor guy with trainers on and the mud was sucking the trainers off his feet as he walked.....and the mud was up to his calfs....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back