Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well wife's leg is infected again and I'm arguing with her to get her to the hospital which of course she's fighting me on.....most likely going to have to get her daughter next door involved.....will probably be another few days in hospital followed with 6 to 8 weeks of me administering IV antibiotics again.....

Rolling one for you @Bill.de.Cat ....
rolling.gif

I Get where she is coming from....But...I also Get Sepsis.....and how fast it can occur on long term sickies....so I'm With you on getting her into hospital....:headbang:

Well wife's leg is infected again and I'm arguing with her to get her to the hospital which of course she's fighting me on.....most likely going to have to get her daughter next door involved.....will probably be another few days in hospital followed with 6 to 8 weeks of me administering IV antibiotics again.....
A regimen of Vitamin A, C, D, E, and Collagen supplements may help her condition.

Also, I've heard nothing but great things about Vitastem.

Hope she recoups soon my friend.

Sending a :bighug::vibes: as I know what you're going through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back