Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hit a little rock so we had to rent a bigger machine
1651660997026.png

Doing some old heritage variety of roses? I tried making clones of the roses I planted for my Mom as a kid. It worked, but they didn't do as well as the moms. The moms were grafted on other root stock.
Yeah, variety was very prevalent in this area but fell out of favor....Alachua Red Running Rose....

Well wife's leg is infected again and I'm arguing with her to get her to the hospital which of course she's fighting me on.....most likely going to have to get her daughter next door involved.....will probably be another few days in hospital followed with 6 to 8 weeks of me administering IV antibiotics again.....

Well wife's leg is infected again and I'm arguing with her to get her to the hospital which of course she's fighting me on.....most likely going to have to get her daughter next door involved.....will probably be another few days in hospital followed with 6 to 8 weeks of me administering IV antibiotics again.....
Sorry to hear that bill, hope for quick healing for her!

No just cking in I have an internal alarm clock this time of year 5 am my eyes pop open no matter what time I get to bed, some habbits are hard to break :rofl:
Same here, except it’s light that does it for me. Ass-crack of dawn in the spring-fall and 6am through winter… maybe 6hrs sleep a day all yr round but much more than college days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back