Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1454228

I've got 30-40 lavender clones rooted if you want them to plant with the roses...they make a heady mix........:pass:

View attachment 1454229

I've got plenty more for cuttings...and with the weather being so Bad...time for them to root before the sun gets too Hot......:headbang:
I'm just trying different methods on the rose bushes as I need to cut them back I figured might as well try to make more.

Had rose bushes on trickle yesterday to load em up with water before digging them up.....will do it again today if not raining and cut them back some more. Still need more cuttings and to get the cloner out of the shed....lazy ass stoner..
Doing some old heritage variety of roses? I tried making clones of the roses I planted for my Mom as a kid. It worked, but they didn't do as well as the moms. The moms were grafted on other root stock.

Well, round 2 of trying to get seeds from Autoseeds.com. It went to Chicago again, but supposedly in packaging that always gets thru. It's been there only 4 days so far this time........so far.
You know damn well someone is growing my seeds from the first shipment! It still shows it's sitting there. Seems they don't bother sending out confiscation notice anymore.

Last edited:
Planted some lavender seeds in front boxes but don't think any are going to sprout......cheap ass seeds wife got at DG....

Don't hold your breath @Bill.de.Cat ... :pass: ...unless it has smoke in it.....:biggrin:...I've never yet managed to grow Lavender from seed...but I've never managed passion flowers from seed either...and you can.

40 cuttings all come from 2 x 2.50 euro lavender plants.

Look to see if a neighbour has any...................................................and steal some cuttings...........:crying:

IMG_1275.JPG

@Bill.de.Cat ...I Tink I might have jumped a bit early with the Passion out of the cold frame..... :pass: ..but she is hanging on in.....

No, just realistic!

Morning @WildBill .....:bighug:.....how's your pain...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back