Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens......sleepless night gonna make for a rough day.....but the coffee is good....guess it was bound to happen after having a couple good nights of 7 hrs sleep.......

Morning kittens......sleepless night gonna make for a rough day.....but the coffee is good....guess it was bound to happen after having a couple good nights of 7 hrs sleep.......

Morning RumplestiltskinBill ..... :pass: ...a couple of nights at 7 hours.....you'll not know yourself.....:pighug:

IMG_1261.JPG

No Morning sun to sit in this morning........:pass:

Had rose bushes on trickle yesterday to load em up with water before digging them up.....will do it again today if not raining and cut them back some more. Still need more cuttings and to get the cloner out of the shed....lazy ass stoner..

Had a rain tohight, no idea if we will have a morning sun either....4am

We had a 24 hour thunder storm warning on from yesterday noon....we Missed the worst yesterday....just got the Sound Effects....:biggrin:...so I shouldn't complain.

Hubby is otherwise engaged for 10-12 hours today and it is going to pee down......might just get into Mischief myself.......:pass:

{if I didn't have a shed load of housework to do...sigh....}

Lyrics:

I've posed for pictures with Iv'ry Soap
I've petted stray dogs and shied clear of dope :biggrin:
My smile is brilliant, my glance is tender
But I'm noted most for my unspoiled gender

Last edited:
Had rose bushes on trickle yesterday to load em up with water before digging them up.....will do it again today if not raining and cut them back some more. Still need more cuttings and to get the cloner out of the shed....lazy ass stoner..

IMG_1271.JPG

I've got 30-40 lavender clones rooted if you want them to plant with the roses...they make a heady mix........:pass:

IMG_1274 (2).JPG

I've got plenty more for cuttings...and with the weather being so Bad...time for them to root before the sun gets too Hot......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back