Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in the morning sun..... :pass: ......

IMG_1218.JPG

Cheeky Flucker.......you know what happens to the last Stoner Snail left at the buffet huh..?....:pass:

IMG_1221.JPG

The Furby...:pass:....look at the fan leaves and see how many trics are on the individual leaf fingers..going down to the main leaf stem.....she does Please me Greedy eye...

:welcome:@PinkyNotTheBrain

I hope that's big enough. that's what i have also and a couple 500's. I thought i've read somewhere where you want at least a 500gph pump. coco for cannabis recommends a 400 gallon for 2-6 plants for DIY system. I've been planning the same thing.

Anyone use these floraflex caps? curious how they will work with 3 gallon grow bags View attachment 1453298
Yes, I use FloraFlex caps in my hydro system they work fine and have held up well!

Ooh Oh you have garlic, lemons and snails all you need to add is butter and salt. Eating them is just self defense. You should purge them before eating. It really is simple and if prepared well they are very good eating.

This is exactly what granddad used to do:

Ooh Oh you have garlic, lemons and snails all you need to add is butter and salt. Eating them is just self defense. You should purge them before eating. It really is simple and if prepared well they are very good eating.

This is exactly what granddad used to do:

Hey...come on over and knock yourself out......:chef:...I'm Happy to cook them any way you want them.............:eyebrows:...I've got Loads....

Time to catch some zzzzzZZZZZ :sleeping: Good Morfnoevight All.

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green ....:bighug:...Close the gate on your way out.........

IMG_1229.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back