Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a brilliant space you got there, I'd love a place like that,
Thanks. :d5: It was a wood shed that was falling down and attached to the back of my garage. We turned it into this last spring

:welcome:@PinkyNotTheBrain

I hope that's big enough. that's what i have also and a couple 500's. I thought i've read somewhere where you want at least a 500gph pump. coco for cannabis recommends a 400 gallon for 2-6 plants for DIY system. I've been planning the same thing.

Anyone use these floraflex caps? curious how they will work with 3 gallon grow bags View attachment 1453298
Gonna find out in the next week or 2. I went with this style of pressure compensating dripper
Screenshot_20220501-213216.png

Currently brainstorming hardscaped diy sip style planters :rofl: think I could make one of those hard body style pond liner things or even a cement mixing tub if I can find something in an appropriate size/shape to build around lmao.

Currently brainstorming hardscaped diy sip style planters :rofl: think I could make one of those hard body style pond liner things or even a cement mixing tub if I can find something in an appropriate size/shape to build around lmao.
I know where there is a really cool meditating rock. You'll have to bring a truck and trailer..........and hire someone to load and unload it.

I can get it for free!!!:eyebrows::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo::funny::funny::funny:

Seriously, I wish I had it here. I dug the 'boulder' out of the side of the Brazos River. I could only lift i=t up a couple feet with my tractor. Had to back the trailer up to it to load it. When I got it back home, I got it off the trailer, close to it's resting place. I dragged it to it's final resting place under a huge pecan tree by my creek.
You could sit there and watch the deer as the sun set. It's was a odd composition. It was heavy like basalt rock, but with lots of iron in it with an over all red color from oxidation. It was very comfortable to sit on........as comfortable as a rock can be. :biggrin:

I'm thinking one of the rubber sheet pond liner things may be able to be made to work honestly, then I wouldn't have to worry about building around a predetermined shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back