Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are Welcome too @Bob's Auto's ..Traditionally the Spanish lock them in a box with Rosemary only for 2 weeks to purge their systems.....
I could swap rosemary for some tricy trim........:eyebrows:...see what that does for the taste.....:chef:..effect...

You are Welcome too @Bob's Auto's ..Traditionally the Spanish lock them in a box with Rosemary only for 2 weeks to purge their systems.....
I could swap rosemary for some tricy trim........:eyebrows:...see what that does for the taste.....:chef:..effect...
Think your on to a new thing thier lol
Thier a guy who claims to have created naturally made thc honey from bees and weed
But its been called out as Bs

Think your on to a new thing thier lol
Thier a guy who claims to have created naturally made thc honey from bees and weed
But its been called out as Bs

Morning @T RAEB .... :pass: ..sharing one.....

You would need a better brain than me.....but when I said I'd Love bees fed on canna honey I was told it wasn't possible....:shrug:...but I cannot remember the details Why......:pass:...it was a bit technical................for me.....................

#iblamethedope .......

Currently brainstorming hardscaped diy sip style planters :rofl: think I could make one of those hard body style pond liner things or even a cement mixing tub if I can find something in an appropriate size/shape to build around lmao.
FD and/or DG have childrens plastic pools if your looking for round shape. Think I've seen 2 different sizes.

Anybody know how many gph pump I need to run 8 drippers? I just got an 810 since that's what the kit I based it off of comes with but it seems crazy huge. However the last time I tried automated watering I had a much smaller pump and it wouldn't get water out of all the drippers...
Looking to go 1/2in to 1/4in to 6-10gph drippers :shrug:
@Mañ'O'Green
I haven’t caught up yet so no clue if anyone has answered u already but what size was your last 1 that wasn’t strong enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back