Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and the downspout was literally just dumping water onto the slab (which runs *towards* the house) so I'm getting a flexy one to run it over the side into where the veggies will be planted.
U talking downspout from the gutters?? If so why not just add a rain barrel instead of flexi hose?? ;)

Talk about a short wheel base!!!! :crying:
DF43E1CC-694E-43A6-8331-984D0AF3F470.jpeg

I haven’t caught up yet so no clue if anyone has answered u already but what size was your last 1 that wasn’t strong enough?
No idea but I burned it out using it as a stir pump. That time I was trying to just do 3 plants with 1 halo each. But that pump was probably 1/4 the size of this one

How to get your cannabis through Customs...........:yeah:...THC snail bombs...........................................you heard it here First............:eyebrows:
Mossy's snails getting prepped as mules...
tumblr_00e0da2ef2a523972c2c1490ae5ae83a_a8e9f6d6_500.gif

Then riding them into the sunset across the border..
c523fb82-80e0-48a6-81b3-4e2a798d6a63_text.gif

No idea but I burned it out using it as a stir pump. That time I was trying to just do 3 plants with 1 halo each. But that pump was probably 1/4 the size of this one
The 1 I got to run 4 X 12” watering halos was waaaaay more then I needed and it was 730gph! I believe it was under $30 and it’s a bottom draw 1 so u don’t gotta keep pump submerged nonstop to keep from burning it up! ;)
image.jpg

I think their next size down in this model is like 385gph so not sure if it would be enough for what u need! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back