Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three tents and everything fits fine with a good margin on electrical load on the second circuit.
The only real downside is the light in the room in front of 4x4. The tent shades that area from the ceiling fan lights. Good thing it's a Hunter fan.
I'm pretty happy with the results. All I need to make the third tent a growable environment is to get an exhaust fan. My little old Cali LightWorks Burple light will do fine in that tent.

Dry fit is done! Install on Tuesday! Had to go to lowes 2x for more bricks cause hubby guessed that "50 should be more than enough" after the initial 73, instead of letting me measure/count like I wanted to :face: had to go back for 20 more :rofl: corner by the shed will be earthboxes with cucumbers, going to trellis up the side of the shed, fence, and up the side of the balcony, may use an arch we had bought for the wedding instead. I've got a whole roll of chicken wire I can play with that I won't be using for its original intended purpose. Plus a bunch of 1"x1"x10's (I think? May be 8' or 12') so I could build up caging possibly too. Regardless, I've got options.
20220501_192431.jpg
20220501_191027_capture.jpg
20220501_191042_capture.jpg

Its times like these I realize how jacked up some of the original work on this house is, and how much creative finageling I'm having to do to work around them. They aren't even just placed super strangely, one closest to the house is also twisted?
20220501_191102_capture.jpg
20220501_191113_capture.jpg

The spots where there is concrete with no pavers will get filled in with sand and pea gravel.

Oh and the downspout was literally just dumping water onto the slab (which runs *towards* the house) so I'm getting a flexy one to run it over the side into where the veggies will be planted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back