Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
up in that tree! :jump: there'z a squirrel! :jump: see it see it-??!! :jump: :doh:

Help....................................I've gone Blind..............................:yoinks:...I don't even See the tree..never mind the bloody squirrel.................:pass: #iblamethedope

squirrel.gif

Thanks for the rep @Mossy! Shes the same age as the heavily laden one, and only 2 days younger than the very faded one, but she took ages to really kick into flowering and ended up absolutely huge lol.

I Like the way she Shows....and the Purity of the White...... :headbang:

Help....................................I've gone Blind..............................:yoinks:...I don't even See the tree..never mind the bloody squirrel.................:pass: #iblamethedope

View attachment 1453107

:crying: Happee May Day auntie! :watering: ppp

Good Morfnoevight All you Sunday stoners. EO.

So the MSG rosin dabs gave me a good overall buzz without slamming me down. It was pleasant.

Today will be the Autowreck sample.

I had to shave a whole beard once because of a minor facial fire from that very thing :rofl:

If you have never woke up with half of your beard missing you have not partied hard enough :rofl:

Had to pick up an order from central market yesterday and figured @Mañ'O'Green would appreciate what they were working with! ;)
View attachment 1453085View attachment 1453086View attachment 1453087

Wow those are some cool growing chambers. I have an old wine cellar that blew the chilling unit and I have been thinking about making that a grow chamber. The thermostatic chiller can be replaced. The thing is mushrooms need fresh air and I don't know it the small chiller can keep up with the cooling needs with some airflow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back