Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Spot's kittens are growing. All look to be Toms. The two black ones had their eyes open yesterday afternoon. Little black N white one still hasn't open his. He's quite a bit bigger than the two. He LOVES petting. I stoke his head and back and he's searching for my hand. I pick him up and stroke him and he's all chill and no hollering for Mom. LOL! Haven't seen Prissy et this morning, but she likes to roam around the yard. I still can't imagine these cats killing a copperhead! The must have caught it out early in the morning when things were cold.

Grow room is almost finished in reorganizing. Put up panda film over the window for security, insulation and light infiltration.
Moved the 4x4 out from the wall to give me access to three sides. I can get to everything now to work with my planned netting.
Gonna probally lose the easy access to the closet. If I place the dresser there, I can move the chest of drawers in the dresser's place and bring in my little Mars 2.3ft square tent. I can use it mainly to start clones, since I'll be growing photos from time to time.
I have most of my canna related stuff in the chest of drawers and the most used items are in the dresser...........like glasses in the center drawer. Getting rid of the POS plastic storage drawers I got from WallyWorld........way too flimsy! Dresser lets me mix nutes, work on the smaller pot girls, trich checks, mix STS and spray....ect!
I need new circ fans. It's not in the current canna budget and the new AC Infinity is not out yet. I found some old fans out in the shop. I'll 'make do'.......I was a 'tin can' sailor for a while. That seemed to be the motto then. Nuke vessels got top priority with the bare-bones budget..............Carter Years. We couldnt go to sea at times because no money in the budget! :doh:

I can make do with what I have.:biggrin:

If I get my ass in gear.....doubtful........ I can have beans in the water tonight. But realistically, I need to finish the set up and do a dry run with media fully potted up. With lights on and fans running, I can test everything and bring the media up to proper soil temps......especially needed with direct planting after a soak. Transplanting from tiny planters will only be used because of space requirements, pheno searching or sexing and germing old or difficult seeds.

The BudBunkers entrance
And its contents inside
Day 54

last 2 pics is the air intake & Outake pipes,
I want to get something that can grow over the top,
Anyone any ideas on how i can get it to start to go wild looking,
I threw grass seeds all over and have been dumping my runoff and left over feeds over it.

View attachment 1452914View attachment 1452915View attachment 1452916View attachment 1452917View attachment 1452918View attachment 1452919View attachment 1452920View attachment 1452921View attachment 1452922View attachment 1452923
Now that I'm high, I can properly visualize the entrance! The pics confused me when I was sober.............YES! I confess! I do come to this site sober.......at times.:eyebrows::biggrin::rofl:

Prepping, prepping, prepping… cutting down 55 gal plastic drums to 20 gal in prep for some bigger girls than last photos outdoors. Transplanting the three photo seedlings to 1 gal pots, reclaiming and rehydrating soil, the work is never done is it? But so worth it on the other end. If everything works out I’ll need a shit ton of grove bags! And I have none yet… but I have 5-6 mos to acquire some.

Fast Buds Gorilla Punch and blueberries day 78 :vibe:

Attachments

• 100_3246.JPG
    100_3246.JPG
    350.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_3248.JPG
    100_3248.JPG
    411.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_3251.JPG
    100_3251.JPG
    349.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_3250.JPG
    100_3250.JPG
    322.2 KB · Views: 21
May Day dose of vitamin E... :headbang:

up in that tree! :jump: there'z a squirrel! :jump: see it see it-??!! :jump: :doh:

20220427_183736.jpg

Happee May Day kidz! :watering: ppp

20220430_105626.jpg
20220501_112132.jpg
20220501_112226.jpg
5ca0d0ddb8a76a0590e8b96951669ad5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back