Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know how many gph pump I need to run 8 drippers? I just got an 810 since that's what the kit I based it off of comes with but it seems crazy huge. However the last time I tried automated watering I had a much smaller pump and it wouldn't get water out of all the drippers...
Looking to go 1/2in to 1/4in to 6-10gph drippers :shrug:
@Mañ'O'Green

Got the she shed/greenhouse ready for spring today aside from the shelves. This thing will be wall to wall plants in a couple weeks
PXL_20220502_000236728.jpg

Hey all! New here just starting my 3rd grow. Good stuff on here so far
:welcome:@PinkyNotTheBrain

Anybody know how many gph pump I need to run 8 drippers? I just got an 810 since that's what the kit I based it off of comes with but it seems crazy huge. However the last time I tried automated watering I had a much smaller pump and it wouldn't get water out of all the drippers...
Looking to go 1/2in to 1/4in to 6-10gph drippers :shrug:
@Mañ'O'Green
I hope that's big enough. that's what i have also and a couple 500's. I thought i've read somewhere where you want at least a 500gph pump. coco for cannabis recommends a 400 gallon for 2-6 plants for DIY system. I've been planning the same thing.

Anyone use these floraflex caps? curious how they will work with 3 gallon grow bags
1651454439671.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back