Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cashapp me the money and I’ll order u some oly compost on my prime account! :eyebrows: :d5: :rofl:
Appreciate the offer. :d5: I have an Amazon account but there's no way I'm paying $67 for compost. Think I'll grab a bag of coast of Maine lobster compost from ace hardware. $12.99. Every outdoor plant I've grown here the last 2 years has been wrecked by white flies so I'm not trying to invest a ton in them other then time. Just gonna plant some seeds I'll never get to indoors and put a couple in each pot

Appreciate the offer. :d5: I have an Amazon account but there's no way I'm paying $67 for compost. Think I'll grab a bag of coast of Maine lobster compost from ace hardware. $12.99. Every outdoor plant I've grown here the last 2 years has been wrecked by white flies so I'm not trying to invest a ton in them other then time. Just gonna plant some seeds I'll never get to indoors and put a couple in each pot
Tried Nematodes?

Tried Nematodes?
No. They good for whiteflies? :shrug: Seems like I can keep the bugs under control with alternating Neem and lemongrass/thyme oil weekly in veg but no options for flower. The whiteflies also love our pepper plants but they don't show up until usually September, so I'm hoping to start earlier this year hoping they finish before the flies

Been trying to figure out why this tray of seedlings was dying after doing so well with the cover on... Finally figured it out :crying: :kitty:
PXL_20220413_231059985.jpg

So much for just building a screen for the front :smokeit:

Well I ain’t gonna have no issues finding pollinators for the tomato plants this year! :headbang:

View attachment 1444968

Them bushes just behind them tomato plants are loaded with green lacewings so I’ll have some protectors too! Pretty sure the ladybugs in the yard will migrate over to help if needed!:woohoo1: View attachment 1444969

Got some bigger tomato varieties to go into the earthboxes and then a couple salsa tomato’s to go into the fabric pots! Gonna have to mix up another 20gal of soil cuz need to fill 4 more fabric pots to hold the tomato’s and peppers I started inside!:thumbsup:

Freaking boxwoods :wall::cuss: bane of my existence lmfao. I figured out thats where all the crazy pollen was coming from btw. Glad we don't still have them but basically everyone on our street does, yay lmfao

I didn’t know ace sells that stuff it’s primo compost too! I’d personally buy that over $70 oly compost any day! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back