Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple leaves off the Banana Daddy.
39783D5F-2262-4476-9771-9F3FE48AEFDC.jpeg

1D4B8B80-67FE-46FB-9049-27ECDE5DA609.jpeg

As stated worn bin was sans worms but castings to the top of the bin! Guess I left em neglected for a while! :shrug: :rofl:
7C7A329D-E315-46BC-ACF8-BF0564DF3F33.jpeg
6E99F341-6CE5-4D18-B2C2-066F15AA5F01.jpeg
D9C8BA09-C4F2-48BA-8413-46887D730DA7.jpeg
AC0581B8-70F5-44D5-8EEE-3C000E13A8D7.jpeg
87E3D1BF-CD37-4C0C-941E-7F7138E85B24.jpeg
E9262BC0-695D-4084-BAAB-07C632D03CA1.jpeg

Nice, clean, AND BEST PART FREE num nums for the outdoor veggies! Bottom pic is after screening them to get any old straw or pumice out! Bin was started from an earthbox that had worms in for a run and then just used the box as a bin til it was so outta control they’d climb out the boxes!
Gave all the pots a heaping dose mixed into top of soil with the yucca meal and mosquito bits! Got a few tomato lil ones I bought to go into the earthboxes and my ones I started from seed will all go into the fabric pots once they are ready! Also got some big rectangle 3 section fabric pots the cucumbers going into today!
86DEF938-E3DF-470F-80C5-60D5C79BE923.jpeg
F4B3ECF9-C57B-449D-9BA8-895A4968FC6A.jpeg

Good morfnoevight All you hump day stoners! Burn one with me :pass:

The new AC compressor on the truck works so well all of California dropped 50 degrees :rofl: I haven't used it since installed as we go through some weird cold weather here. The idle problem was caused by two things. The AC idle up circuit vacuum lines were crossed and the electric actuator vacuum valve was clogged. The pickup is now fully restored to 100% functional. I used 95% original Manufacturer Parts some others simply are not made or available now.

Mushroom Compost is a good base for soil depending on the kind of compost. Wood only types will be like a hydro media. The ones with rice hulls and all manor of grains would be better mixed with some peat and treated like soil. We used to get 40 yard truck loads of both types that we mixed with Forest Compost for flower pots at the green house. It was 1/10th the price of the forest compost. It worked great.

Good morfnoevight All you hump day stoners! Burn one with me :pass:

The new AC compressor on the truck works so well all of California dropped 50 degrees :rofl: I haven't used it since installed as we go through some weird cold weather here. The idle problem was caused by two things. The AC idle up circuit vacuum lines were crossed and the electric actuator vacuum valve was clogged. The pickup is now fully restored to 100% functional. I used 95% original Manufacturer Parts some others simply are not made or available now.

Mushroom Compost is a good base for soil depending on the kind of compost. Wood only types will be like a hydro media. The ones with rice hulls and all manor of grains would be better mixed with some peat and treated like soil. We used to get 40 yard truck loads of both types that we mixed with Forest Compost for flower pots at the green house. It was 1/10th the price of the forest compost. It worked great.
That’s why like oly mountain fish compost for my canna pots cuz it’s a good blend of composted sticks etc and a really fine material that prob comes from the fish or something! I noticed last year for mixing veggie soil I tried 3 diff types of compost based on what they had in stock at lowes or Home Depot but it all wound up being majority all stick type material so kinda gave me issues trying to keep tomato’s watered properly cuz almost made it drain too damn quick!

Well I ain’t gonna have no issues finding pollinators for the tomato plants this year! :headbang:

B45C6CF4-CA70-4A5D-8120-BBE639721A14.jpeg

Them bushes just behind them tomato plants are loaded with green lacewings so I’ll have some protectors too! Pretty sure the ladybugs in the yard will migrate over to help if needed!:woohoo1:
D056D6E6-1E81-421A-9703-BD0C5E0B4AEB.jpeg

Got some bigger tomato varieties to go into the earthboxes and then a couple salsa tomato’s to go into the fabric pots! Gonna have to mix up another 20gal of soil cuz need to fill 4 more fabric pots to hold the tomato’s and peppers I started inside!:thumbsup:

It's the last time the Nova will sold
It's funny you should say that @WildBill, That's what the wife ordered a few weeks ago. She loves it.

I ordered me some EZ-PZ runoff trays and pumps. Not gonna have to deal with runoff from the coco girls anymore soon :woohoo1:. The last sale they had sitewide was off everything but these so i wasn't waiting any longer.

image.jpg

D8A4C6A7-E4B4-42F0-A9F7-08BAB6CA1C92.jpeg

Thanks for the rep @Mañ'O'Green i'll burn one with ya :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back