Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just mess with it and get through this grow.....Will figure on a switch for next batch....only reason I hadn't switched was I had never gotten a bad batch, but count me in now......

.. So if we do a featured grower again next week and i update it
Thanks for over explaining :crying: @blue.BUT I was more concerned about polls. I’m pretty good about checking in on journels I think. I do not want to be put in the vote Shame box:backside::crying::crying::crying:

Yeah, found it there but if you click on shipping info it says coming soon.....looked at a few other online spots....12 buck to 45 buck range...fleabay has it for 85...I'll stop at local to see if they have anything.
Wtf not sure if it’s where you live or what cuz I get this on my Amazon! Do you not have prime or something cuz I’d assume should be same shipping! :shrug:
2C988DC1-7F30-45E9-A8B6-13E52537F2D0.jpeg

Thanks for over explaining :crying: @blue.BUT I was more concerned about polls. I’m pretty good about checking in on journels I think. I do not want to be put in the vote Shame box:backside::crying::crying::crying:

Ahh ahaa ^_^ ... The poles!! Yeah, they get dismissed in the same way that the other ones do (as in ... they don't come back unless re-pushed by me .. and a moderator would need to ask me to do that .. (i'm not made of memories .... hmm ..or am I - blame the anvil) :rofl:

Best thing to do is if you see ons thats a Poll for a competition, just follow it and make your votes before dismissing - they can sometimes be a pain to find once the banner notice has gone!!

I voted :hump:

:gary::angel:

Hey Bill I will say if you wanna go the cheaper route this mushroom compost I got from lowes was under $5 a bag and it seems to be good shit! No microbes or nothing added yet and my lil tomato seedlings got nice layer of mycelium on the lil rootmakers I started them in! :d5:
0DE1443C-2B19-46D8-9991-81FD33B0ED2E.jpeg
20C6A272-B1AC-44CC-B793-1376699EC53F.jpeg
332D2F66-A76C-4CA6-B487-9D69FCBD28C5.jpeg
8BADC3C6-E631-4CF4-B9FE-3BBB440908DB.jpeg

420 sale!
The Ardent FX will be on sale for 20% off and the Nova will be 42% off. It's the last time the Nova will sold.

The Ardent FX is a very valuable tool!

420 sale!
The Ardent FX will be on sale for 20% off and the Nova will be 42% off. It's the last time the Nova will sold.

The Ardent FX is a very valuable tool!
Def makes life easy when it comes to decarbing and infusing stuff! :d5:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back