Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it from my local organics shop but can get from anywhere that sells dry amendments I’d think!

FYI the 1lb bag will last forever only using 1tsp at a time! ;)
Yeah, found it there but if you click on shipping info it says coming soon.....looked at a few other online spots....12 buck to 45 buck range...fleabay has it for 85...I'll stop at local to see if they have anything.

Made it back home safe and sound. The trimmer worked great!!!!!!!! I’m gonna done a proper review for sure. @Son of Hobbes is the Man!!!! Stood right there with me bucking weed for like 8 hours. He’s a solid dude. I’m super stoked about getting to spend all weekend with him, road tripping it to Oklahoma to watch me do my first autoflower educational seminar. It’s going to be EPIC!!!!!!!

received_537286781126354.jpeg

20220412_223956.jpg

received_1128964497950561.jpeg

Morning Dale

Morning @blue great job on the multi pot autopot setup!! Questions for ya do the banners come back automatically when somthing new is posted If I dismiss?

Thanks very much - it's only 2 and they're quick growing smaller autos ... "should" be fine!! :rofl:

As for the banners, once a banner is dismissed it's gone unless i go back and "re-push" it for everyone.
:d5:

New banners - everyone gets .. So if we do a featured grower again next week and i update it, it will go to everyone again.
(so you won't miss out on any future banners by dismissing the current one .... phew i must be stoned - that took some over explaining! lol)

Yeah, found it there but if you click on shipping info it says coming soon.....looked at a few other online spots....12 buck to 45 buck range...fleabay has it for 85...I'll stop at local to see if they have anything.
True Value stores can drop ship Coast of Maine Lobster Compost and other Coast of Maine products.

True Value stores can drop ship Coast of Maine Lobster Compost and other Coast of Maine products.
Unfotunatly our True Value closed down a couple years ago, only have Ace Hardware unless I want to go up to Jax or over to Gville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back