Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Good points made. Masked on all legs of travel and basically isolated once back. Got both main shots and one booster on board. Best we can do at this point isn't it? Glad it passed quickly if it was.

I'm not sure who to direct this to but to the mod team:

I like the "featured journals" banner. Great idea.
Good on you mate. It sounds like you are doing the best you can, so hat's off from this old bugger. :worship:

Go Derek....... :pass: ...I Hope that trimmer does the job well for you.......:headbang:.....I Know we can rely on your for a Review.

I'm not a Primper when it comes to trimming bud....but I'm Sure there has to be a better way.
We'll have to get Dyson on it....:headbang:..I Bet he could design something that you stuck bud in and it came our Clean....

His hoovers can suck the carpet off the floor.........:biggrin:
Made it back home safe and sound. The trimmer worked great!!!!!!!! I’m gonna done a proper review for sure. @Son of Hobbes is the Man!!!! Stood right there with me bucking weed for like 8 hours. He’s a solid dude. I’m super stoked about getting to spend all weekend with him, road tripping it to Oklahoma to watch me do my first autoflower educational seminar. It’s going to be EPIC!!!!!!!

For Definite part of the probem ATM @Eyes on Fire .....:pass:..the other is Owners just looking at the business model with no growing exerience.
They haven't got a Clue...and must be losing money hand over fist.....Growing Pains of a new industry...
We Miss your Old Ass....

Send me the addy......:biggrin:...

Why Thank ya :pass: yeah thats the tough part of the business side indeed,

Indeed. Good points made. Masked on all legs of travel and basically isolated once back. Got both main shots and one booster on board. Best we can do at this point isn't it? Glad it passed quickly if it was.

I'm not sure who to direct this to but to the mod team:

I like the "featured journals" banner. Great idea.
I think @Son of Hobbes or @blue post the banner you like.

Good Morning ^_^

You doing the Hazy tutorial....?....take 3 sticks........................:eyebrows:

You got two in there....?

Nah .. there's 3 .. 2 verticals in each corner and one through the middle ... it's just pushing the bigger one away from the smaller one to stop the overcrowding!

... No string!

Happy Wednesday!
:vibe::vibe:

edit: :crying::crying: @Mossy . It's almost like we're too stoned to comprehend :rofl: .. yes 2 plants ... 3 sticks ... and a lionbar

Last edited:
Not caturday, but was up at 3:33 when mama cat decided it was time. First kitten was born at 4:20!
We have two so far… I think one more or two…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back