Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like you need an actual science lab and a whole lot of very closely conditioned and monitored tests.

I can see why a commercial grower may wanna do this, but for me personally, i'm preey sure i wouldn't notice the difference between a 18%THC and a 20% THC version of the same plant. :shrug:

But on the other hand ... it's only 2 days ... might be worth a punt :rofl:
18% vs. 20%, have another puff. :biggrin:

Hey everyone, sorry I've been a bit inactive. Finally got caught up and submitted on work from the weeks prior when I was on assigment. Also came back with a nasty head cold last week. How do you go somewhere tropical and hot yet come back with a bog standard runny nose winter cold? Had to get covid tested to be able to return so I knew it wasn't that thankfully.

Should be getting the current grows wrapped up and updated shortly this week and jumping right back in on a couple new things. Quite missed you guys and gals. I suppose I should be more inclusive so, also glad to be back to chatting with persons of interesting existence.

No idea mate, I just chop them when the trichs dictate. No dark, no flush. But what do I know - not much really. But my bud tastes fine to me, and kicks my ass as far as needed. :cheers:
Just what I do! I love my canna and so does everyone that's had some. No complaints, if ya don't count the ones saying they got too high because they smoked it like it was reggie. :rofl:

Hey everyone, sorry I've been a bit inactive. Finally got caught up and submitted on work from the weeks prior when I was on assigment. Also came back with a nasty head cold last week. How do you go somewhere tropical and hot yet come back with a bog standard runny nose winter cold? Had to get covid tested to be able to return so I knew it wasn't that thankfully.

Should be getting the current grows wrapped up and updated shortly this week and jumping right back in on a couple new things. Quite missed you guys and gals. I suppose I should be more inclusive so, also glad to be back to chatting with persons of interesting existence.
Be careful, the tests are not even close to 100% accurate. Even PCR tests are never better than 80%, and unless timing is perfect, they are worse. The quick tests are never as good as PCR. It is still very possible that you had/have covid and could pass in on. :pighug:

Just what I do! I love my canna and so does everyone that's had some. No complaints, if ya don't count the ones saying they got too high because they smoked it like it was reggie. :rofl:
Exactly. Not broke, no fix required. :biggrin:

Be careful, the tests are not even close to 100% accurate. Even PCR tests are never better than 80%, and unless timing is perfect, they are worse. The quick tests are never as good as PCR. It is still very possible that you had/have covid and could pass in on. :pighug:
Indeed. Good points made. Masked on all legs of travel and basically isolated once back. Got both main shots and one booster on board. Best we can do at this point isn't it? Glad it passed quickly if it was.

I'm not sure who to direct this to but to the mod team:

I like the "featured journals" banner. Great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back