Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made it thru great! A couple of downpours and a few gusts, no damage and no hail.
Glad to hear that you made it ok mate. Texas sounds like it has had some nasty weather of late.

Drove through the worst conditions in my experience today, and I have mileage. Screaming winds, puking sleet, and dense highway traffic while towing a trailer. Not a lot of fun. At one point, we drove, no option available, through standing water that lifted onto our windshield so heavily that we were totally blind at ~100km/hr for a terrifying length of time. After 9 hours on the road, about a third in those conditions, the dearest and I had had enough. Comfortably camped now, the rest of the mileage will wait until tomorrow. Stopping has rarely felt so good. :biggrin:

Glad to hear that you made it ok mate. Texas sounds like it has had some nasty weather of late.

Drove through the worst conditions in my experience today, and I have mileage. Screaming winds, puking sleet, and dense highway traffic while towing a trailer. Not a lot of fun. At one point, we drove, no option available, through standing water that lifted onto our windshield so heavily that we were totally blind at ~100km/hr for a terrifying length of time. After 9 hours on the road, about a third in those conditions, the dearest and I had had enough. Comfortably camped now, the rest of the mileage will wait until tomorrow. Stopping has rarely felt so good. :biggrin:
It's spring time. Cold fronts and warm fronts like to fight over our skies.

Weather is crazee today.. snow, rain, wind, thunder here on the island. Imagine it is pretty bad on the mainland. Take er slow and steady :thumbsup:

So hard to find a good worm sitter these days…:haha:
Ah well, they seem to be tough little buggers. Easily replaced though. The friend that doesn't want to sit them will give me another supply. :biggrin:

Weather is crazee today.. snow, rain, wind, thunder here on the island. Imagine it is pretty bad on the mainland. Take er slow and steady :thumbsup:
Yeah, come to think of it, I was just on the other side of the pond from you when the shit hit the fan. The worst was highway 1 from Horseshoe bay to the second narrows bridge. Good old North Vancouver, always in the weather shit. I've never driven though that kind of weather, even without a trailer. Both the dearest and I were bagged by the time we got out of it. I think she fared worse. I think she was terrified some of the time. Neither of us had ever seen highway driving like that, and won't miss it if we never see it again.

PS...1 teaspoon full of sugar to a pint of water..2-3 times when they have reached sex makes males Stink.....if you are wanting to pick up terp profiles.... :pass:
You, dear grow girl, are a fount of breeder knowledge. If I could heap you with a pile more points, I would, but alas, you have already received... :worship: :cheers:

My friend's girls are ready. She wants 48 hrs of darkness. Is this 'dark period' Bro-science or what? I just chop after regular dark period and well watered.
No idea mate, I just chop them when the trichs dictate. No dark, no flush. But what do I know - not much really. But my bud tastes fine to me, and kicks my ass as far as needed. :cheers:

Thunder Banana sure is a pretty lady! Definitely showing that sati diamond @Mossy was talking about earlier lol.
View attachment 1444430

Whilst Alien Technology is most definitely showing that indi square! Which, I would hope so considering she's an Afghani landscape!
View attachment 1444431

(Don't mind the potato picture, its a close crop from my eye in the sky cam cause I didn't feel like getting up to get one from the right angel and the one I took yesterday is side view :rofl:)
gorgeous plants! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back