Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No seeds today for SS Q1 G&S, no STS for testing... I am beginning to think my mail lady is a thief! Or I've gotten lost in the shuffle... Either way, it sucks... But can't do nothing about it so Oh well.
good luck, mine were apparently never sent when I wanted to join the auto bourbon Kush solo. Seems to be poor organizing of shipping. OTOH, maybe your mail lady grows... :biggrin: :pighug:

For anybody wondering 1cu/ft of fish compost weighs 672oz, or 42lbs according to KIS organics. $15 plus $91 for shipping! :nono:
welcome to the world of shipping costs - why I never order medium mixes online. Understandable, but bloody frustrating. I stick to what I can buy locally, which limits options. Nutes, OTOH, especially dry ones, are a different game shipping wise.

The good news is that so far, I have more weed than I need by sticking to brick coco, Promix, or Sunshine #4 as a base, and either salts or "organic" nutes for feed. :pighug:

welcome to the world of shipping costs - why I never order medium mixes online. Understandable, but bloody frustrating. I stick to what I can buy locally, which limits options. Nutes, OTOH, especially dry ones, are a different game shipping wise.

The good news is that so far, I have more weed than I need by sticking to brick coco, Promix, or Sunshine #4 as a base, and either salts or "organic" nutes for feed. :pighug:
Think u just named everything but hydro as your usual method! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back