Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man how did you fare out your way @WildBill ??
We had some gnarly storms roll thru but was such crazy wind they moved thru rather quickly! Started coming down on me at 635& 75 in Dallas an by grapevine it was pretty much over! Had some wild winds tho and had it at times where I couldn’t even see the lines on the highway getting home! :nono: :yoinks:
2784FAEF-D658-41A5-93A8-64E39713ADB3.jpeg
996467A2-4324-4F7C-A18A-C6C93818E6E7.jpeg
7945DEB6-BC47-4A60-B71E-34D13394C736.jpeg

Didn’t dare try to get pics during the worst of it seen as I smoked a 1/2 a king palm on the way there and had just finished the other half for way home when skies opened up on me!:smokeit:

Think u just named everything but hydro as your usual method! :crying:
you noticed! Yeah, pretty much. Still trying to figure out what I want to continue with. I have a few months to decide about the next grow. A fair bit of head scratching to do yet. Nice to have choices though.

One thing I will not be doing though is DWC or the like. Most likely either coco or soiless for most or all of the grow, but maybe another few pots of DIY peat mix for water only. So many strains, so many grow styles... No chance of boredom. :biggrin:

U best freakin believe it didn’t deter me from my mission once I was back in town! ;)
D494F395-97E5-4ABA-9307-0E661BE50F2C.jpeg
0D553534-E994-4E3A-AA07-05BD658F0E77.jpeg
2A8F527B-DC98-40C2-8044-3C318BD75624.jpeg

Went with carrot cake, muddy buddy, and a lemon bar since I still had a free cookie for my birthday! Well technically the coupon expired on 3/16 but the girl didn’t wanna cancel my 4pk so I could order a 6pk so she just gave me the cookie! :eyebrows::woohoo1:

Last edited:
Man how did you fare out your way @WildBill ??
We had some gnarly storms roll thru but was such crazy wind they moved thru rather quickly! Started coming down on me at 635& 75 in Dallas an by grapevine it was pretty much over! Had some wild winds tho and had it at times where I couldn’t even see the lines on the highway getting home! :nono: :yoinks:
View attachment 1444684View attachment 1444685View attachment 1444686
Didn’t dare try to get pics during the worst of it seen as I smoked a 1/2 a king palm on the way there and had just finished the other half for way home when skies opened up on me!:smokeit:
Made it thru great! A couple of downpours and a few gusts, no damage and no hail.

you noticed! Yeah, pretty much. Still trying to figure out what I want to continue with. I have a few months to decide about the next grow. A fair bit of head scratching to do yet. Nice to have choices though.

One thing I will not be doing though is DWC or the like. Most likely either coco or soiless for most or all of the grow, but maybe another few pots of DIY peat mix for water only. So many strains, so many grow styles... No chance of boredom. :biggrin:
This soil is now gonna be on its 3rd run! These 10gal pots initial run had 1cu ft of soil in them and added fresh compost for run 2 and almost topped em off! Now they got another cu ft per 20ish gal of soil so prob not a ton of actual “soil” left in mine! :shrug:

Gonna call tomorrow to order the blumat setup and gonna order some toadies online to treat the pots and then once SSSC beans arrive I’ll be rocking! Gonna try them with the green life biotics for 1st run with them and once I get used to the blumats I’ll order these flush valves they make where it allows you to put teas etc thru the lines and then get that last bit out after feed so not sitting in lines going bad! I wanna know how to work em properly 1st before I do that fancy pants shit!:thumbsup:

Nah.. @Olderfart is missing the worm bin under the bed as well :rofl:
I resemble that remark, I'll have you know that the worm bin is in the basement storage room where my boy plants get to show their stuff. :crying:I am on the road though, and did have to thin the bin, as it were, to see if it could survive for a month or so while I'm gone. Worst case, I start over. :biggrin:

I left the bin with a friend the last time, but she made it clear, if gently, that she was not interested in worm sitting again. So the farm is on its own for a while. I have about 80 liters of castings that will be looking for a new use when I get back anyway. Productive little buggers once they get cranking. :biggrin:

I resemble that remark, I'll have you know that the worm bin is in the basement storage room where my boy plants get to show their stuff. :crying:I am on the road though, and did have to thin the bin, as it were, to see if it could survive for a month or so while I'm gone. Worst case, I start over. :biggrin:

I left the bin with a friend the last time, but she made it clear, if gently, that she was not interested in worm sitting again. So the farm is on its own for a while. I have about 80 liters of castings that will be looking for a new use when I get back anyway. Productive little buggers once they get cranking. :biggrin:

Well here's to to the worms surviving :cheers: and your road trip :pass:

So hard to find a good worm sitter these days…:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back