Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friends we're having real summer weather here in the cool rainforest, at least for a week or so. Hope everyone's grows are thriving :toke: :thumbsup::pass:
DSCN7132.JPG

Thanks bud, had zero expectations on winning lol. Not sure yet, but thinking it will be a photo.
OoooooooOooo
Any ideas on the strain? Soil? Hydro? Coco? Pete?
Spill the tea on the info

Fekkin got bit in the eye by a spider or sum shit thing is itchy and swollen

@Mossy do you chop the heads off photos only or autos too... told the missus I was planning to chop heads and she looked horrified lol I said trust in auntie

Last edited:
You damn well know he smokes da canna!
He’s actually believe it or not from what I’ve heard.. real hard to work with...
He’ll fire backgrounders just for looking at him .. guy is a genius. He gets right into his character much like a Johnny depp but not that extreme...
Definitely blazes.. Garth to lmao

Last edited:
View attachment 1336088
@Mossy do you chop the heads off photos only or autos too... told the missus I was planning to chop heads and she looked horrified lol I said trust in auntie

:biggrin: @mohawk warrior ....I don't cut their heads off.....
heads.gif

Super cropping is bending.....:headbang:...done by hand...no tools..no strings.

I bend the main stem about 6 inches off my designated height restriction.....then you just bend anything else that pops up the same....like the spokes on an umbrella.....

It takes seconds to do....and puts the bud up on a level ...so they all get equal light...so would be good for indoor too.......

IMG_7429.JPG

You end u with a super wide...ultra low bush.....with a level bud canopy............and they don't exceed the patio wall height......:biggrin:

View attachment 1336088

:biggrin: @mohawk warrior ....I don't cut their heads off.....View attachment 1336262

Super cropping is bending.....:headbang:...done by hand...no tools..no strings.

I bend the main stem about 6 inches off my designated height restriction.....then you just bend anything else that pops up the same....like the spokes on an umbrella.....

It takes seconds to do....and puts the bud up on a level ...so they all get equal light...so would be good for indoor too.......

View attachment 1336263

You end u with a super wide...ultra low bush.....with a level bud canopy............and they don't exceed the patio wall height......:biggrin:
Ahhhhh good thing double checked
Getting my terminology mixed up.. topping that’s what I think I got mixed, the pinch one, maineline.. fekin stoners

this is my oliphant shes now being top fed now as I had her on my autopot res and I think shes had some type of lockout
20210627_102252.jpg

Ya what auntie @Mossy said Señor @mohawk warrior :thumbsup:
No chopping domes off the ladies…..
U make em bow down to da boss! :headbang:
942D1902-D29D-4B34-871F-AA00168F5B7F.jpeg
997403A1-DEB5-4396-8476-D01ADBCDFB92.jpeg
782CDBA5-CE00-4D67-BF4B-3E06D905C0E8.jpeg

Just squeeze that stalk til it gets pliable and then lay them fuggers over at 90° To make em lay flat! My last photos continued to keep stretching up into the lights so some tops had to supercrop in 3 diff spots cuz if u don’t tie that til down it can and will stand right back up once knuckle heals! Sometimes long before knuckle heals up! Saves on height for sure and can make some honker buds down the length of that whole stem!
0CBE959C-83F3-4F30-B634-81CBC4D69FC3.jpeg
42201F60-891B-4A06-83BE-ADF4824A7E77.jpeg
4074529C-29C1-4957-9E8B-FBD98A49A0AD.jpeg

:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back