So just keep on bending
Almost 4 weeks just showing sex
image.jpg

image.jpg

So just keep on bending
Almost 4 weeks just showing sex
View attachment 1336274
View attachment 1336275
Gently squeeze stem with 2 fingers and then softly roll your fingers til the stem starts to smoosh! Then at that point bend top over to put a 90 degree bend into the stem! That’ll stop that top from getting any taller til that knuckle heals and it’ll make all the buds along point past knuckle stand upright on their own along that stem! U can bend without making the knuckle but that tip is just gonna non stop keep turning itself upright within couple hours of pulling it down and over!

(...meanwhile, my tunez were chopped liver apparently...hmph :dammit: ppp)

:crying: :crying: :crying: :pighug:....I Tried @420Forever ....but it wouldn't let me plus rep you until I spread more around.......:pighug:

Now...get that Pet Lip off.......:grump:

Ahhhhh good thing double checked
Getting my terminology mixed up.. topping that’s what I think I got mixed, the pinch one, maineline.. fekin stoners

We've got a Cracking @Hazy tutorial if you want to top an photo...buds are Insane....... :headbang:

OoooooooOooo
Any ideas on the strain? Soil? Hydro? Coco? Pete?
Spill the tea on the info

Fekkin got bit in the eye by a spider or sum shit thing is itchy and swollen

@Mossy do you chop the heads off photos only or autos too... told the missus I was planning to chop heads and she looked horrified lol I said trust in auntie
Pro mix, probably a sativa dominate have to see if I make any bean orders before I get the light.

Gettin close! A smoke report is mandatory!
of coarse I've grown a couple of cbd strains a short stuff amnesia cbd cross was a lovely smoke it made me feel so chilled out that was 10 pcent of each so I'm hoping this one will tick all the boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back