Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RustyStarbuck72 im just buzzing your back in the game as i know you had a few hiccups that made you question everything .anyhow the suns blazing here so fast buds outdoor pics at day 20 the 2 big pots have 2 plants in each and are in a light mix soil mixed with ecolife live soil
Screenshot_20210628-130739_Gallery.jpg
20210628_130318.jpg

@RustyStarbuck72 im just buzzing your back in the game as i know you had a few hiccups that made you question everything .anyhow the suns blazing here so fast buds outdoor pics at day 20 the 2 big pots have 2 plants in each and are in a light mix soil mixed with ecolife live soil View attachment 1336102View attachment 1336103
How come you got sun? ... My little solo cups outside and there are 2 brass monkeys sitting next to it crying there eyes out:crying:. It's minging out ..... I have had to put the oil rad on in the tent to keep my little seedling cosey :smoking::d5:

First job of the day.....trimming me bush..........:doh:....

Hubby is on about using the outdoor shower.....

and the grape bush is right in the way..............................................................................................................................:crying:

View attachment 1336042

(those of you with dirty minds..should be ashamed of yourselves.......:crying:....)
Grapes for the win give him a bucket an sponge :crying:

@RustyStarbuck72 im just buzzing your back in the game as i know you had a few hiccups that made you question everything .anyhow the suns blazing here so fast buds outdoor pics at day 20 the 2 big pots have 2 plants in each and are in a light mix soil mixed with ecolife live soil View attachment 1336102View attachment 1336103
Get yourself some guanokalong bat powder mate... Top dress before they hit flower and it will slow release through flower.. Its cheap and your weed will taste epic in soil... I swear my weed hit new levels of taste and smell... And I had to change from drying in the house after due to massive increase in smell... I also used the bat boost and extract as well, both are great. :vibes: :d5:

Anyhow solo gelato 41 autoflower from seedstockers at day 72 i think she's got a few days what do you folks think
20210628_133553.jpg
20210628_133547.jpg
20210628_133335.jpg
20210628_133323.jpg
20210628_133234.jpg
20210628_133328.jpg
20210628_133143.jpg

2 days lol
That looks good....
That purple from temp drop or lack of P or genes

Looks like the othe 2 won the light lotto and just got drunk all weekend lmao
Did we find out what the others were running

Last edited:
Almost 6am here in Tennessee and gonna be another hot one...
The news from our Florida friends has me glad my fav beach place was single story.
That building looked like buildings in the Middle East. That was my first impression when I first saw the destruction............. pretty striking impression.

2 days lol
That looks good....
That purple from temp drop or lack of P or genes

Looks like the othe 2 won the light lotto and just got drunk all weekend lmao
Did we find out what the others were running
Maybe all part of growing in a solo cup bro but shes one of my finest ive grown to date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back