Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @St. Tom .....just you and Zeta for a few days......?.....:pass:
no wifey is here just gotta drive her around now for an hour so will check back soon :smoking::d5:

no wifey is here just gotta drive her around now for an hour so will check back soon :smoking::d5:

Hop to it @St. Tom :headbang: ...don't delay She who should be Obeyed.........

1624879905258.png

1624879849380.png

I've raided the staff room Kitty....can you get us some ginger biscuits when you are out.....?...........:eyebrows:

Afternoon @automan2 .. :pass: ..sharing one......how is your day going........?

Afternoon @RustyStarbuck72 ......:pass: ...you planned where your new panel is going yet......?...that is a Nice set up you have already...
Afternoon Mossy... Thanks, its kind of a new direction for me, my last foray into hydro was Dutch barn size 100 plus underground cash photoperiod grows when I was a young tearaway 30 years ago :eyebrows: :crying:
And it was basic lol, so many things have changed, soil got me back Into it and I love the flavour, but I fancied a go at splish sploshing about again... The panel will go over the solo plant in the big tank... The hps will be retired and the little p1000 will do some vegging over some solo home made dwc pots in the vacant side until I get a panel for that half.
I'm thinking about doing the Dutch passion grow and show in my own solo dwc and getting an Xxl biiiig strain to utilise the huge res and 4 air stones under the 300l to really showcase it and attempt a monster... Any ideas for a good xxl auto that would get massive under that light? :d5::vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back