Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats everyone growing now, I keep missing meph sales. So I'm ready to move on to another vendor.
Can’t go wrong with twenty20 Mendocino! My 2 current trizkits autos! :thumbsup:
644F42AF-3F0D-4B60-AD61-A9A32C71BE97.jpeg
1A77FBBD-94BC-4D4C-96D7-D65D7040EC0A.jpeg
9F400188-4F6A-41DA-A0D8-BE4D4A1690E6.jpeg
F302CA1A-86FC-4EDD-9CD1-B10C933AD07D.jpeg
96E1D703-37C9-43FF-8C4D-F615093ED8EF.jpeg
420F5A07-9C19-4FA5-97C8-08124E730559.jpeg
29191855-12DA-4A45-BAA1-3F8448C8AE31.jpeg
AFA80A6B-D77A-49B6-A8ED-33076E3CFD8C.jpeg

:frog:

Whats everyone growing now, I keep missing meph sales. So I'm ready to move on to another vendor.
I do not understand peeps having problems with ordering Meph seeds. I finally decided to see what all the hype is about so on a Monday at 10am Mountain Time (USA) I logged on to their website found the Double Grape I decided to try put it in the cart and checked out all in about 5 minutes.

Easy Peasy.

Good evening one and all.
Just a quick hi to all those that remember me, I'm still alive and kicking. I had a few health issues but am on the road to recovery and hope to be growing again by the end of summer....watch this space

@Mossy :woohoo1:.....yes the '70's were the milestones of my youth as well...clubbing, partying, working, partying some more. The best in rock and roll and the energy to chase a chick til she caught me...then break out the Marvin Gaye and The Barry White convincer.
Damn I feel some re-creation coming on. :smoking:

It is funny how 1 bit of music or smell of perfume/aftershave can take you right back there @automan2 ....I smelled Brut aftershave the other day...and I dropped over 30 years..... :biggrin:

FUN FACT FRIDAY

There was a syndicated radio spot back in the day Bubba the Love Sponge that had Fat Philly Friday. I thought that was funny shit when I was 20. And yes, that is the guy from Hulk Hogan's sex tape thing.

Happy Friday AFN!
Yeah, lived in Florida almost my whole life. Known of all those charectors for a good portion of it...nothing new in Florida

It is funny how 1 bit of music or smell of perfume/aftershave can take you right back there @automan2 ....I smelled Brut aftershave the other day...and I dropped over 30 years..... :biggrin:
Tabac does that for me.

Reactions: Mossy

Mossy

Happy Friday AutoB
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I knew things were headed in the wrong direction when they took "Speedy Gonzales" of the air because it was to racial! WTF.

I have to Double Think the stuff I post now....wondering if it is okay ...I find it hard to keep up....probably just old age........ :headbang: ...our Parents probably felt the same...

Good evening one and all.
Just a quick hi to all those that remember me, I'm still alive and kicking. I had a few health issues but am on the road to recovery and hope to be growing again by the end of summer....watch this space

Good to See you back @Peteey010 ....:headbang:

Tabac does that for me.

Yup...I can remember that one now you mention it @AutoBobje .....:headbang: ...did you have the Medalion to go with it...?.......:eyebrows:

1623449216733.png

Thnks Mossy...not sure why but happy for the rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back