Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My damn cucumber wall has developed a bit of a gangsta lean! :rofl:
image.jpg
image.jpg

This damn vine grew to top…. Made a Uturn and started growing back downwards….. then made another Uturn back towards the top and it’s lil curly cues it wraps for support are wrapped around itself!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Chat tad dead so doing a cucumber update!
:pass:

Happy Friday @TheHappyClique :pass:

Happy Friday @dankstyle J :pass:

Sharing one......
My apologies your royal catness I've been a busy bee sorting the bedding/potted flowers wanna see a beautiful terracotta ?
IMG_20210611_145604.jpg

My camera don't do the colour justice she's a real looker
Hope you are well I have been nosing at Ur grape canopy ur land/plot looks beautiful right up my alley are you self sufficient ? Did you solve your lemon issue ?

View attachment 1329299View attachment 1329300
This damn vine grew to top…. Made a Uturn and started growing back downwards….. then made another Uturn back towards the top and it’s lil curly cues it wraps for support are wrapped around itself!
View attachment 1329301View attachment 1329303View attachment 1329304View attachment 1329305View attachment 1329306View attachment 1329307
Well shit... guess I’m a lil late to the party
image.jpg

More for science now ..

View attachment 1329299View attachment 1329300
View attachment 1329301View attachment 1329303View attachment 1329304View attachment 1329305View attachment 1329306View attachment 1329307
your garden looks better then ours. With the late start and still cool weather when we started things aren't where they should be. Might be
another waste of a year. I got some other seeds coming to plant next week to maybe get something going. But not high hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back