Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy now that's some friday night music to swamp to....

70's Love songs @automan2 ...... :headbang: ...gets me all nostalgic...:pass:...got some Timbre in that voice.......

Looking rite prime over there

I'll show you my mistakes later........:eyebrows:....the ones I ripped out of the cold frame when the snails attacked.
I put them out in the cold nights without hardening off....so they are stumpied......but they are like little Pets.....:pighug:

But in all seriousness it’s getting ridiculous how you have to tippy toe around anything now... comedy is taking a brutal hit because nobody wants to piss anyone off anymore

Many years ago...before political correctness was widespread I attended Union College and they had a highly political correctness ruling on what jokes were acceptable...and if you go through PC....they are just about All unacceptable.....:shrug:..because almost all jokes rely on someone being picked on appearing subservient.
It was an absolutely Joyless atmosphere...:shrug:....everyone was frightened to tell a joke....coz it was almost Impossible not to insult something/someone and get reported/expelled...:pass:

You could try telling jokes about animals....but...that animal rights brigade will have you.....

It Always makes me Smile on AFN...if someone says they are growing dope to help treat Granny...they are a Hero.....

But the Guy who did amazing work with Pets on cannabis had to work in Private...coz his threads were all trolled for treating animals with canna....:pass:..

it is a Funny old World...

70's Love songs @automan2 ...... :headbang: ...gets me all nostalgic...:pass:...got some Timbre in that voice.......

I'll show you my mistakes later........:eyebrows:....the ones I ripped out of the cold frame when the snails attacked.
I put them out in the cold nights without hardening off....so they are stumpied......but they are like little Pets.....:pighug:

Many years ago...before political correctness was widespread I attended Union College and they had a highly political correctness ruling on what jokes were acceptable...and if you go through PC....they are just about All unacceptable.....:shrug:..because almost all jokes rely on someone being picked on appearing subservient.
It was an absolutely Joyless atmosphere...:shrug:....everyone was frightened to tell a joke....coz it was almost Impossible not to insult something/someone and get reported/expelled...:pass:

You could try telling jokes about animals....but...that animal rights brigade will have you.....

It Always makes me Smile on AFN...if someone says they are growing dope to help treat Granny...they are a Hero.....

But the Guy who did amazing work with Pets on cannabis had to work in Private...coz his threads were all trolled for treating animals with canna....:pass:..

it is a Funny old World...

Holla man, I've been slumming it at university for a few years now and everyone is so up their own ass and waiting to jump down your throat for saying something "offensive". They just sit and wait for it. Joyless people just like those who dig through ten years of social media to try to ruin somebody. Why does anyone even listen to what these people say?? But anyways I can have loads of fun with the guys at work instead, you know normal guys who rip on each other 24/7 and have a laugh! And who you can share a J with after a long shift! :pass:

Holla man, I've been slumming it at university for a few years now and everyone is so up their own ass and waiting to jump down your throat for saying something "offensive". They just sit and wait for it. Joyless people just like those who dig through ten years of social media to try to ruin somebody. Why does anyone even listen to what these people say?? But anyways I can have loads of fun with the guys at work instead, you know normal guys who rip on each other 24/7 and have a laugh! And who you can share a J with after a long shift! :pass:

Yup...it takes a bit of the Human out of you doesn't it @fauxnacho ....?............... :pass: ....

My damn cucumber wall has developed a bit of a gangsta lean! :rofl:

They are Amazing @Fermented_Fruitz ...try as I might...I can't grow cucumbers here.....:pass:..they just don't like my growing....:shrug:

I have cucumber envy...ooh err missus...don't make a joke outta that one......:biggrin:

@Mossy :woohoo1:.....yes the '70's were the milestones of my youth as well...clubbing, partying, working, partying some more. The best in rock and roll and the energy to chase a chick til she caught me...then break out the Marvin Gaye and The Barry White convincer.
Damn I feel some re-creation coming on. :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back