Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1328764

Anyone with an Idea what is attacking me lemons.......?
Looks like a Bore Hole...but the size of my small finger tip......:yoinks:.....WTF.......?....I Haven't had these before on me lemons.....
Did u cut it open to see if worms or something inside em?? Never grown lemons meself so no clue what eats em! :shrug:

Lol that’s a matter of pride.. the ol I built it it’ll hold.
That looks like it would give a proper pergola a run

More than cover the pergola.....:headbang:

I suggested cutting it back off the actual fence...put a couple of fence poles in independent and train it to them...it would still shade them...but hey ho....

Loving the cinder block table...
I see you’ve gone with the classic late 70’s early 80’s cartel model

:crying: Yeah I had a chuckle too.....:crying:...it is just a top to stop the rain getting in their food......but after all the storms/rain we've had..it is looking a bit battered.....

Ghetto Chickens.....:biggrin:

Molly is watching u now! :eyebrows:
B8380370-BA01-4DB8-B86D-40FE5513E518.jpeg

She sayin Oooh Ooooh….. GIMME 5! :d5:
115F7192-56D6-4C6D-8557-27ADB7699C3B.jpeg

:kitty:

More than cover the pergola.....:headbang:

I suggested cutting it back off the actual fence...put a couple of fence poles in independent and train it to them...it would still shade them...but hey ho....

:crying: Yeah I had a chuckle too.....:crying:...it is just a top to stop the rain getting in their food......but after all the storms/rain we've had..it is looking a bit battered.....

Ghetto Chickens.....:biggrin:
Making jam or bird food?
I got a lemon tree I’m gonna pick up soon... cut it open!! Go science lol
Google says you probably had nymphs, so the hole was probably them eating their way out or birds ... hohhh lemon roulette now with the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back