Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making jam or bird food?
I got a lemon tree I’m gonna pick up soon... cut it open!! Go science lol
Google says you probably had nymphs, so the hole was probably them eating their way out or birds ... hohhh lemon roulette now with the others

More Bug food last year @mohawk warrior ......I'm Thinking of bagging some nice bunches this year....:pass:..kinda puts me off if there are a lot of beasties in them.
The chickens never complain though.....:pass:..just a bit extra protein.
They are an absolutely delicious variety.
The ones that grow over the coops are a lot bigger grape....but the Taste is the best in the small ones.

Google says you probably had nymphs, so the hole was probably them eating their way out or birds ..

Damn...nymphs............digging out...not good news.....:pass:,coz then the damage is already done....and there must be a couple of hundred new/young lemons there.

For some reason..it doesn't Look like birds.
I'm going to have to get me book out.....:pass:

How's it going brother. Man that heat has to be getting up there for you down south. I was in Phx this past weekend and thought I was going
to melt. We got the smoke from the 2 wildfires getting blown up here. Today it's not as bad with the change of wind direction.

Some pics from the news now over 140000 acres and the one is now 9th largest fire in our state. Between the 2 wildfires they are only
8 miles apart.
1623351023625.png
1623351070828.png
1623351124344.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back