Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s up shtoners
Good job you didn't have the Trots...by the time you figured it out...you could have had a nasty accident........ :pighug: ...child proofing...?
My thoughts exactly... I thought it was a white people thing but I guess not.. maybe just new age hipster parenting?
Me thinks I found the reason u ordered that bag of rope ratchets! ;) :thumbsup:
Nah man... big smo gave decent hangers lol
The pole fell... weird shit. Should have picked a different tent lol..
And this is one of my favourite things on afn..
Oh man I can’t wait for that to explode
If you mailed a clipping do you think I could get it to live here? How do you even grow grapes

Some Thursday Terry to kick off the workday. Morning AFN fam :smoker1:

Afternoon @Morningstar_Gardens :pass: ...sharing one.....

Cheers for the Rep Slap @Kyote ...grapes Thrive on my natural conditions.......................shit soil and neglect..........:watering:

The ones over the chicken coops...(for summer shade)..didn't get cut back last season...and I swear I Think they will take the walls down with weight this year...but hubby isn't Listening.....:blahblah:

My thoughts exactly... I thought it was a white people thing but I guess not.. maybe just new age hipster parenting?

No @mohawk warrior ...I've seen them around since my son was young.....never seen anybody use them....... :biggrin:

I want a toilet with and ejector seat....that shoots hubby through the cabin roof when he has been in there more than 15 minutes.......:crying:
I Miss having two bathrooms.....:pass:...I swear he'll get pressure sore the amount of time he spends in there.

And this is one of my favourite things on afn..
Oh man I can’t wait for that to explode
If you mailed a clipping do you think I could get it to live here? How do you even grow grapes

IMG_1996.JPG

They grow themselves @mohawk warrior ...all the Big one has had on in 5 years is a bag of worm castings...coz it split near it.
I just add watter....:watering:

When you trim them in autumn...you just cut the length you want...strip all the leaves off and stick them in a pot over winter.
They sprout come spring.

IMG_2539.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

Anyone with an Idea what is attacking me lemons.......?
Looks like a Bore Hole...but the size of my small finger tip......:yoinks:.....WTF.......?....I Haven't had these before on me lemons.....

View attachment 1328764

Anyone with an Idea what is attacking me lemons.......?
Looks like a Bore Hole...but the size of my small finger tip......:yoinks:.....WTF.......?....I Haven't had these before on me lemons.....
That's big! Borer of some sort, but I've never seen such after seeing quite a few over the years in Phoenix.

IMG_0772.JPG

The chicken run grapes today....as soon as they fatten......something is going to Give.....:pass:....but............hubby knows best.......

Might be birds Look for the ones with one helluva pucker face :pass:

:crying: It would have to be a woodpecker to go in at that angle @Green Hornet........:crying:...so I'm looking for a wood pecker with a grimace.....

That's big! Borer of some sort, but I've never seen such after seeing quite a few over the years in Phoenix.

Aye @WildBill ...I'm Thinking big enough for me not to want to bump into it in the dark.......:pass:

View attachment 1328776

The chicken run grapes today....as soon as they fatten......something is going to Give.....:pass:....but............hubby knows best.......
Lol that’s a matter of pride.. the ol I built it it’ll hold.
That looks like it would give a proper pergola a run
Loving the cinder block table...
I see you’ve gone with the classic late 70’s early 80’s cartel model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back