Indoor Lil'Wild Lamb, Lil'MOBstar, Double Grape

The Double Grape is all cloudy now :woohoo1: it won't be long to the chop. 75 Days since germination.

_DSC2343_InPixio.jpg

Lil'Wild Lamb in the back
backlamb_InPixio.jpg

Looking beautiful!!! If you don't mind me asking, what is/was your rational for using Mega Crop over another similar and similarly priced product like Jacks?
I really think that the free samples @Greenleaf offered got me started down this road. I was using House & Garden in 30+ gallons of DWC and spending well over $500 on nutrients to grow 6 plants. I was able to do the same with MC 1 part for less than $30 + another $30 for additives. I was not getting healthy looking plants by the end of flower even though the bud was still good. I knew I could do better with practice and knowledge. I have added UVA, UVB and Bud Candy since the beginning and I would stack my results against any style of grow now.

Sticking with one vendor allows you to learn the finer points that you would miss by trying new nutrients all of the time.

I am almost there with a more universal nutrient schedule for autos. There always seems to be one out of six that don't like the same nutrient profile as the others? I think I can fine tune the formula to include them. The P-K PPM needed to be higher for the unhappy girl. I think I can up the P-K enough in the schedule to make her type happy without making the rest un-happy? More work needs to be done.

I really think that the free samples @Greenleaf offered got me started down this road. I was using House & Garden in 30+ gallons of DWC and spending well over $500 on nutrients to grow 6 plants. I was able to do the same with MC 1 part for less than $30 + another $30 for additives. I was not getting healthy looking plants by the end of flower even though the bud was still good. I knew I could do better with practice and knowledge. I have added UVA, UVB and Bud Candy since the beginning and I would stack my results against any style of grow now.

Sticking with one vendor allows you to learn the finer points that you would miss by trying new nutrients all of the time.

I am almost there with a more universal nutrient schedule for autos. There always seems to be one out of six that don't like the same nutrient profile as the others? I think I can fine tune the formula to include them. The P-K PPM needed to be higher for the unhappy girl. I think I can up the P-K enough in the schedule to make her type happy without making the rest un-happy? More work needs to be done.
Have you used PK 13/14 previously? I've thought about using that in flower with 1-part since it's much harder to give your plants optimal PK with 1 part during bloom.

Reactions: AMG
Back