Indoor Lil'Wild Lamb, Lil'MOBstar, Double Grape

Got it - thanks!

Hi Cannamingus! Not to hijack the thread, but will you be using MOG's formula in your Hydrobucket? Stumbled onto the hydrobucket and seems that would be the simplest form to introduce myself to DWC. Then saw that you are using one. Was wondering as well as how MOG's formula would work in the buckets as well

Was wondering as well as how MOG's formula would work in the buckets as well
Hey @Cerebral Goo - I don't think feed schedules are reservoir-dependent so yes I will be running my next on in a Hydrobucket with MoG's 2-part schedule. Should work great. HTH, YMMV, etc

Hey @Cerebral Goo - I don't think feed schedules are reservoir-dependent so yes I will be running my next on in a Hydrobucket with MoG's 2-part schedule. Should work great. HTH, YMMV, etc

Thanks for the quick reply! I know absolutely nothing about DWC. Just starting to get my feet "wet" so to speak. (sorry, had to do it). Was assuming that his mixes for whatever week would be the same going through the cycle in a bucket. Need a lot more homework! Will definitely be following if you do a journal!

Hi Cannamingus! Not to hijack the thread, but will you be using MOG's formula in your Hydrobucket? Stumbled onto the hydrobucket and seems that would be the simplest form to introduce myself to DWC. Then saw that you are using one. Was wondering as well as how MOG's formula would work in the buckets as well
My schedule will work as is for any form of hydroponics.

Check out my primer for DWC:

Back