Indoor Lil'Wild Lamb, Lil'MOBstar, Double Grape

Good question. I'm wondering if smaller calyxes = increased bud surface area = more trichome coverage.
Maybe, but I don't think this girl could have any more trichs piled on. Frost can only pile so high! :biggrin::eyebrows:
Day 15 since chop and she still has a few more days dry. 60*F and 60rH in paper bags on a clothing rack and in paper bags is working well I think. Strawberry and over ripe cantalope with a touch of grape smells. Gonna be crazy once cured!
I have some of her quick dried with some cured Asian Haze ground up in my one hitter container. One hitter will do ya........at least fer me.

I don't know if there is any advantage to larger calyxes? Perhaps more weight in the bud which increases the yield value.

@Mañ'O'Green, a question for you if you would be so kind...

With your feed formula, how much can I raise the Part B Mega Crop without going out of balance? Have what looks to be a nitrogen deficit, but only with the Dutch Passion Cinderella Jack. The other three ladies are looking fabulous!

Also, would adding some Part B to the foliar formula be an option?

Thanks as always!!!
Part B is 9% N and 12% Ca so 2g extra in 10 gallons will push the N too high, You can use any nutrient in foliar feeding but it is very easy to burn a plant up with N so I do not recommend it.

I find it highly unlikely you have a N deficiency.
2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

Too much K, PH off in the root zone, or root rot. Open a thread in the Infirmary and tag me in.

I don't know if there is any advantage to larger calyxes? Perhaps more weight in the bud which increases the yield value.

Part B is 9% N and 12% Ca so 2g extra in 10 gallons will push the N too high, You can use any nutrient in foliar feeding but it is very easy to burn a plant up with N so I do not recommend it.

I find it highly unlikely you have a N deficiency.
View attachment 1412206

Too much K, PH off in the root zone, or root rot. Open a thread in the Infirmary and tag me in.

My pictures didn't really convey what was happening so I didn't end up starting a post in the infirmary. I tend to freak out when I see something happening. The good thing about that is that I catch stuff early before things get out of hand! Your assumption of root related issue(s) seems to be correct and not a nitrogen issue.

I did talk to another very experienced friend and we came to the conclusion that it was probably over fertigation causing some overall sag and yellowing issue on the lower leaves. Too soggy of a substrate leading to longer dry back times. Like 6 days for the 5 gallon pots. Strange as in that I hadn't had that issue in previous runs. I'm in a version of Basement mix with a little soil mixed into coco/perlite as to not have to water as much.

I let the pots dry back a bit more than normal and then fed raising Part B by .75 in 4 gallons of your recipe. She perked back up and has regained more green as well. The other ladies are still looking great and charging!

Many thanks amigo!!! A little Sammy for ya

Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 11.14.37 AM.png

My pictures didn't really convey what was happening so I didn't end up starting a post in the infirmary. I tend to freak out when I see something happening. The good thing about that is that I catch stuff early before things get out of hand! Your assumption of root related issue(s) seems to be correct and not a nitrogen issue.

I did talk to another very experienced friend and we came to the conclusion that it was probably over fertigation causing some overall sag and yellowing issue on the lower leaves. Too soggy of a substrate leading to longer dry back times. Like 6 days for the 5 gallon pots. Strange as in that I hadn't had that issue in previous runs. I'm in a version of Basement mix with a little soil mixed into coco/perlite as to not have to water as much.

I let the pots dry back a bit more than normal and then fed raising Part B by .75 in 4 gallons of your recipe. She perked back up and has regained more green as well. The other ladies are still looking great and charging!

Many thanks amigo!!! A little Sammy for ya

View attachment 1412858
Thanks, I always keep some Botanicare HydroGuard around in case I smell a root problem. It is a sour smell coming from the bottom of the pots. If you smell it from the top of the pot It is very serious.

Back