Indoor Lil'Wild Lamb, Lil'MOBstar, Double Grape

So far the harvest is looking excellent.

Double Grape B 133g
Double Grape A 152g
Lil'Wild Lamb A 214g
Lil'Wild Lamb B 130g
Lil'MOB Star A
Lil'MOB Star B

629g/22 oz so far. The front Lil'Wild Lamb at 214g/7.5oz. was a nice plant.

Sensei!!!

Gonna give your recipe a whirl on the next go round. As far as your mixing order, I assume silica first, Mega A, Mega B epsom salt, Full Power, and then all the RAW additives???

Friggin beautiful and enjoy!!!

Not sure the youngsters will get the reference...

Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 1.11.12 AM.png

Ok finished trimming and here are the totals:

Double Grape B 133g
Double Grape A 152g
Lil'Wild Lamb A 214g
Lil'Wild Lamb B 130g
Lil'MOB Star A 230g
Lil'MOB Star B 180g
Total 1039g or 36.65 oz. About 6 ounces per plant average :woohoo:

Time for the dab report.

The Double Grape is a more a body type with very relaxing vibes to sleepy time. Not couch lock but very relaxing.

The Lil'MOB Star is a bit more of a up and head buzz and can get you very high couch lock because your too high to want to walk.

The Lil'Wild Lamb is a lot like the mob but is a smoother ride.

All in all they are top shelf strains and you wish you were growing them.

:face: it appears I lost my post here by not hitting f*cking POST,....:rofl:

:bow: Amazing haul MoG! :d5: That is a shitload of auto bud, you must have a big freezer!

That big Lamby is a real specimen :spels: ...killer fat nose cone buds!
I got the second Lil'MOB Star chopped today. You want to get some of this!
Wow, that girl started some nice dreads! That is surely coming from the BD's Haze side of the family, but the massive calyxes I think may be the Sensi' side, plus your nutes+lights... her subtle coloring is beautiful too,... Excellent stuff - :clapper:

:smoking: Now you KNOW I'm gonna ask about aromas! Get your Lady to offer up her sniffer if she's game?
How about the dab's too, whaddya think? That Lamby cross I'm curious about,...

@Waira Thanks for the rep! I pressed some and I got a good nose on all three of them. Alas I was stoned and did not even think to write it down:haha:. They are all delicious but not really remark able or I would remember. I should be pressing again soon. I heat seal all of my Grove Bags so sneaking a sniff does not happen like with jars. It is a flaw - sorta - in the bags. This might be part of why they work so well though - less exposure to the air.

@Waira ok I decided to open them.

The Double Grape is Sweet Rose, Berry with a turpentine undertone.

The Lil'Wild Lamb is hiding behind the pine varnish fuel a Spring lemon blossom with tooty fruity.

The Lil'MOB Star is Cedar pine with a faint berry and sandlewood. (similar earthy wood tones like Wild Thailand).

@Mañ'O'Green, a question for you if you would be so kind...

With your feed formula, how much can I raise the Part B Mega Crop without going out of balance? Have what looks to be a nitrogen deficit, but only with the Dutch Passion Cinderella Jack. The other three ladies are looking fabulous!

Also, would adding some Part B to the foliar formula be an option?

Thanks as always!!!

:face: it appears I lost my post here by not hitting f*cking POST,....:rofl:

:bow: Amazing haul MoG! :d5: That is a shitload of auto bud, you must have a big freezer!

That big Lamby is a real specimen :spels: ...killer fat nose cone buds!

Wow, that girl started some nice dreads! That is surely coming from the BD's Haze side of the family, but the massive calyxes I think may be the Sensi' side, plus your nutes+lights... her subtle coloring is beautiful too,... Excellent stuff - :clapper:

:smoking: Now you KNOW I'm gonna ask about aromas! Get your Lady to offer up her sniffer if she's game?
How about the dab's too, whaddya think? That Lamby cross I'm curious about,...
That raises a question. The last Meph girl freebie had really large calyxes. ......bigger that what I've grown so far. Is there a desirability for larger calyxes over smaller, if the bud to leaf ratio is the same?

Back