Indoor Lil'Wild Lamb, Lil'MOBstar, Double Grape

I went in to check on the Lil'MOB Stars & Lil'Wild Lambs and two big big colas on the Lamb in the rear had super cropped themselves :rofl: I had no idea the colas were so big on that plant until i had to pick them up to tie them up. I think it is a much better plant than I thought? Now I cannot wait until harvest in a couple of days to get her out and have a good look at her!

I went in to check on the Lil'MOB Stars & Lil'Wild Lambs and two big big colas on the Lamb in the rear had super cropped themselves :rofl: I had no idea the colas were so big on that plant until i had to pick them up to tie them up. I think it is a much better plant than I thought? Now I cannot wait until harvest in a couple of days to get her out and have a good look at her!
Always a good sign when the buds get to heavy for the plant to carry. Guess that's why they invented jojo's :cheers:

I harvested the Lil'Wild Lambs today. The front one is a monster with so many colas and the back plant has fewer colas but they are more substantial.

The front plant:

LilWildLamb_InPixio2.jpg

The wide angle lens shows how big she is:

_DSC2399_InPixio.jpg

The back plant:
_DSC2407.JPG
_DSC2404.JPG

_DSC4215.JPG

_DSC4216.JPG

Really well done... Great looking plants as usual!

I'm having trouble with the stage where I transplant the seedling into a hugo. My seedlings keep ending up really stunted. I just culled the 3rd pair like this.

If you don't mind...

Do your lights have IR?
What kind of temps/humidity do you aim for in the first 14 days?
What is the airflow situation like in your space?

Really well done... Great looking plants as usual!

I'm having trouble with the stage where I transplant the seedling into a hugo. My seedlings keep ending up really stunted. I just culled the 3rd pair like this.

If you don't mind...

Do your lights have IR?
What kind of temps/humidity do you aim for in the first 14 days?
What is the airflow situation like in your space?
No IR
80°F 60% RH
Fans do not get turned on until after transplant and the lights are on 24/7 until the first day of transplant. I transplant usually by the third or fourth day after true leaves. Look here.

So far the harvest is looking excellent.

Double Grape B 133g
Double Grape A 152g
Lil'Wild Lamb A 214g
Lil'Wild Lamb B 130g
Lil'MOB Star A
Lil'MOB Star B

629g/22 oz so far. The front Lil'Wild Lamb at 214g/7.5oz. was a nice plant.

Back