Indoor Lil'Wild Lamb, Lil'MOBstar, Double Grape

I am running week 7 nutrients now.

2021-10-24_11-38-50.jpg

_DSC4124_InPixio.jpg
_DSC4126_InPixio.jpg
_DSC4129_InPixio.jpg

So I am beginning to have some minor issues that I believe were caused by too much nitrogen. I reformulated to try to get the N down. Really hard to do with the nutrients I have available. I have learned of a product that claims to have available calcium without nitrogen that works in hydro. If testing proves out I will be able to get a much better flower formula. Until then here is what I am working with.

2021-11-04_23-06-05.jpg
_DSC2283_InPixio.jpg
_DSC2285_InPixio.jpg
_DSC2287_InPixio.jpg
_DSC2289.JPG

So I am beginning to have some minor issues that I believe were caused by too much nitrogen. I reformulated to try to get the N down. Really hard to do with the nutrients I have available. I have learned of a product that claims to have available calcium without nitrogen that works in hydro. If testing proves out I will be able to get a much better flower formula. Until then here is what I am working with.

View attachment 1384829View attachment 1384830View attachment 1384831View attachment 1384832View attachment 1384833

Lookin lovely!
Anyway you could enlighten me on why you only use the Bud Candy the one week and then followed by the week of molasses?

Lookin lovely!
Anyway you could enlighten me on why you only use the Bud Candy the one week and then followed by the week of molasses?
Because I am a cheap bastard :crying: No the reason is that in my training in the Harley Smith Master Grower Academy He explains that additional carbohydrates are best applied and assimilated in the last weeks of flower. It worked a real treat in my last grow. The two different sources of carbohydrates gives a broader carbohydrate spectrum.

I am not a big believer in expensive nutrient lines. They absolutely grow excellent plants but I trully am a cheap bastard and believe I can achieve the same results for far less money. I have never used AN all the way but I have used House And Garden in DWC and it cost over $500. for one grow. I am spending less than $70 dollars a grow now and you can see the results!

I think I am about two weeks from harvest now so I just added 60ml of Bud Candy to the 10 gallon nutrient mix. You need to understand that I use about 5 gallons out of the 10 gallon reservoir a day. That means that 1/2 of the nutrients remain in the tank for the next day. I add back the base nutrients when I top off the reservoir every day but not the beneficials. This keeps the PPMs constant. So tomorrow there will be about 30ml of Bud Candy then 15ml the following day and minimal after that. So they are getting some for four or five days.

Are you impressed, thus far, with Lil MoBStar? She will get a Spring go here, but on the fence as to whether I’ll reproduce her, given the lack of supply. Hoping for MoB smells.

Are you impressed, thus far, with Lil MoBStar? She will get a Spring go here, but on the fence as to whether I’ll reproduce her, given the lack of supply. Hoping for MoB smells.
The first time I grew her she was absolutely amazing. This is shaping up to be the same. I cannot tell the aroma because of all of the strains in the same space? Beaver is working on a new batch of Lil'MOB Star

_DSC2864.JPG

_DSC1528.JPG

The first time I grew her she was absolutely amazing. This is shaping up to be the same. I cannot tell the aroma because of all of the strains in the same space? Beaver is working on a new batch of Lil'MOB Star

View attachment 1384991

View attachment 1384992

"She's a beaute Clark"!!!
I would be drooling, but I have an extreme case of cottonmouth! Thats super frosty and with a couple more weeks of UVB to go. Are you using your usual UVA/UVB schedule or were you going to switch up the UVB a little? On one of my previous posts you mentioned you might reduce the exposure time for the UVB? Beautiful, and a big thank you as usual!!!

Back