Indoor Lil'Wild Lamb, Lil'MOBstar, Double Grape

I topped all of the girls today. Day 18 since first true leaves on the first plant to germinate others are a couple of days behind that.

View attachment 1372050View attachment 1372051View attachment 1372052View attachment 1372053View attachment 1372054View attachment 1372055View attachment 1372056View attachment 1372057
Looking sweet as usual @Mañ'O'Green.

What size is your grow space for these six plants? Do you find access to plants in the back to be a problem later in the grow? I ask because I am increasing my growdrobe from 2x4 to 4x4, and need to decide whether to install doors on two sides or just one.

Thanks for documenting your nute dialling so well, this information will help lots of growers here. :worship: :pighug:

Hey MOG, I've tried to find this info elsewhere but haven't found much definitive...

In these systems where we fertigate multiple times a day, people often say "feeding multiple times a day" like the plant is an animal. However, the plant is absorbing nutrients all day long.

Does a plant have an immediate reaction to being fertigated?

Hey MOG, I've tried to find this info elsewhere but haven't found much definitive...

In these systems where we fertigate multiple times a day, people often say "feeding multiple times a day" like the plant is an animal. However, the plant is absorbing nutrients all day long.

Does a plant have an immediate reaction to being fertigated?
I am sure you have seen the answer to that question yourself when you water a plant that got thirsty. The leaves droopy. It only takes minutes for the plant to take in the water when you provide it, lifting the leaves. It is the same with fertigation. Nutrients in ION form can be taken in to the plant almost immediately. The PH and osmotic pressure in the plant will have a bearing on how fast the uptake is. So I present fresh nutrients to the plant all day (8 times) to reach a run-off of ~20% two hours before lights out.

Picture update.

_DSC4065.JPG

Always learning something new in your journals :pop:

Back